Hell Bound

"Tyler? TYLER!"  Maybe he's in his room. "Hello is any one home. You up here, Tyler?" I hope he likes his fifteenth birthday surprise.

   Huh the doors locked I’ll go through the bathroom. “Hey Tyler!” “T…Ty…Tyler…”

  I ran as fast as I could I couldn’t stand to see what my mate was doing in that room with her. How could he? He’s my mate we all find out when we’re thirteen and then shift when we’re fourteen!

  I ran all the way to his cousin’s house, but little did I know that she also had problems with her mate, which is my brother. Tyler came by as we were talking and she covered my scent and told him I wasn’t there. We made a promise that the next day we would leave.

  I still remember that day October 26th 9pm we snuck out of our house and met at the edge of town. We came from wealthy families; mine were the alphas’ of the quarter moon pack and hers’ the betas’ of the summer solstice pack. We bought two tickets to Chicago with my credit card and two more with cash money. We had both saved up about 2,000 dollars over 2 summers.  Those tickets were to Georgia which was about four states down. You see that’s not all that happened when you find your mate with another you either die or you… become a hell hound. This happened to both Tori and I we became hell hounds.

That day was three years ago…

  Even though I haven’t been here in a while I still remember where everything is. The whole werewolf community is going to be shocked when they find out we are back in town. I plan to make Tyler’s and my Brother Ross’s life a living hell. I wonder what they will think about my new pair of my eyes. We have five more people with us. They are hell hounds too, plus they are guys. Watch Tyler get jealous when he finds out its me.

   Well it’s time to go to school blah! I hopped on my motorcycle and told everyone I would see them there. I had just stopped at a stop light when a corvette turned. I don’t give a flip if I get a ticket I’m going to race that corvette just because it Tyler. Running the light, I slid into the parking spot it was about to occupy.

   He was out of the car in two seconds flat and was yelling at me “Dude, that was my spot. Go somewhere else!” taking my helmet off slowly letting my hair fall down.

   I turned to him and answered simply “Why don’t you make me pretty boy.” I patted his cheek for good measure. Walking away making sure I swayed my ass seductively. I got cat calls and jealous looks as I passed. I saw my brother going in and he whistled. Awkward! I walked up to him and whispered “you don’t want to mess with a hell hound especially one you might be related to.’’ 

   He finally noticed my eyes and backed off. I smiled as I walked into the front office. I was surprised to see my friends there wearing sun glasses.

“Take the glasses off you idiots.’’ I said.

“Yes we’re different, but we shouldn’t hide it! Embrace it think of it as strength not a weakness.’’ Giving them the pep talk got them all to take the glasses off.

“Now we need our schedules please Mrs...?”

“Taylor Mrs. Taylor”

“Lin Taylor! As in the beta of the quarter moon pack?”

“Yes that’s me beta Taylor “she said.

I smiled evilly. “Just to soothe my curiosity have they found the alphas daughter yet?”

I could see anger flash in her eyes. “What do you want with her? “She said through clenched teeth.

“Wouldn’t you recognize her if you saw her?”

“Of course I would!”

“Well…. You’re starring right at her….”

She sat there in shock for a minute then finally registered everything in her head. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!”

“I’m a hell hound now.” I answered.

“A what!”

“A hell hound as in the first of the werewolves.”

“How?”

“Ask Tyler and Ross how Tori and I got like this as for the guys find out yourself.”

“Oh we need a favor could you call a WWC meeting we have a little… welcome back surprise to send out. Don’t forget the rest of the pack not at school.”

“Ok I like your style kid.” I just laughed at the remark.

As people from the pack started filing in I noticed that everyone showed up even the alphas. Once everyone was settled I spoke. “Does anyone remember what happened three years ago?” at first they were confused, but I continued. “No one remembers that alpha Mark and beta Leo’s daughters both going missing?”

 It finally clicked and then everyone was in an up roar.

“Shut up and sit down now!”

“Now, does anyone know why they left?’’

“I heard it was because they got pregnant!” said some girl. I was at her side in a second. “Don’t you think I would know if they were pregnant?”

“No!” she said bitchily. Calmly I walked back up to the stage. “Well I would know after all I am the alpha’s daughter.”

“No you’re not your eyes are different!” My brother yelled.

“Tori want to tell them how we got our eyes like this?” with this my brother paled.

“You see three years ago Chey and I ran away because of our mates. They broke our hearts they slept with others when they knew we were their mates. I didn’t see mine do it but I saw pictures. Chey was less fortunate and actually saw hers do it. You see when this happens you either die or you turn into hell hounds. Near death encounters also turn you into them. Our heart break turned us into what you see today. The males behind us all are brothers same age and all almost died in a car crash two years ago are also hell hounds. Oh and before I forget you can thank Ross, Tyler, Nina, and Rebecca for not seeing us in three years. This meeting is over.”

Now that was fun I thought in my head to Tori, Noe, Fred, Nikko, Adam, and Mikey. 

I'm new at this so please forgive any mistakes and how short it is. thanks and I LIKE TURTLES!

                                                         -CC