Chapter Five

"I would prefer if you are able to stay here frequently." Shawn listened silently to Leo as he spoke, simply sitting at his feet. He was irritated that the male seemed to be doing some form of work on his computer while Shawn was commanded to remain on the floor.

"Why is that?" Shawn grumbled moodily which earned him a quiet chuckle. He had been stuck at Leo's feet the entire day, not allowed onto his own two feet. For an hour, Leo had been on his computer after their conversation regarding the piercings.

"Be nice, Shawn. This is a test of your patience, and so far, you are failing." Leo scolded, lightly jerking his hair which had Shawn wincing at the pain. Yet his wince only seemed to make Leo smirk, not even looking down at him.
"I think it would benefit you. It isn't something I offer frequently, but you are clearly a man with many issues. Maybe being here can help tame that temper of yours."

The explanation was logical and Shawn hesitated, drawing back so he was able to look up and study Leo's expression. It was a neutral one, seeming unbothered by whatever response he might give.
"I would sleep in your bed?" He scowled at the thought; he did not feel comfortable enough with Leo for that.

"No. I have a spare room that isn't been used that you can stay in if you decide to."

"I can leave whenever I want?" Shawn mumbled.

"Of course. I'm not going to hold you captive." Leo snorted the words. Shawn said nothing in response, growing quiet as he stared at the floor. Leo's eyes flickered down, finding the male seemed to be lost in thought. A quiet chuckle left him and he gave a small tap to his thigh. The movement had Shawn obediently moving to press his head against his crotch. It was odd how the male could be so obedient. Was he truly just resigning himself to this punishment? Or perhaps Shawn secretly enjoyed it. He seemed far too relaxed for somebody who was afraid or didn't want to be doing what he was doing. It was rather amusing; perhaps Shawn was more submissive than even he thought.

"You aren't gonna make me regret this, are you?" Shawn mumbled lowly.

"It is only two months, Shawn. Then you can decide what you do from there." Leo murmured as he ran one hand through the male's hair while his other hand moved the mouse on his computer. After a few minutes of complete silence, his eyes flickered down to find Shawn seemed to have dozed off with his head resting in his lap, enjoying the soft touch of his fingers and nails massaging his scalp.

"You are gonna need a lot of help, little one." He whispered the words, brushing Shawn's hair from his face. That much was clear, at least. Shawn had a past of an abusive father. Something he had carried into his own adult life and relationships. It was clear the male would need a helping hand to pull him in the right direction; something no one seemed to offer him yet.

Or perhaps it had been offered and he had yet to have the right incentive to accept it. That was also an option, but Leo was not sure which it was. He could only assume that having power over another, having someone willingly submit to him, had put Shawn into a position that he couldn't control himself.

He could not help his mind from going back to what Shawn had said his friends had done to Victor. His fingers slowly brushed through his hair as he stared down at him, studying him. He had allowed his friends to tie Victor up and rape him. Something Victor could have pressed charges for, except he hadn't. Perhaps because the kid did love Shawn in a way? Or perhaps he was too afraid. Whichever it was, it was clear Shawn knew he had done wrong for it. He had done wrong and now he was trying to use Leo to punish him.

Something which he had no intentions of doing. At least not in the way Shawn expected. He would never bring himself to lay his hands on any of his submissives, and he would not start with this one. While Shawn was a different case from those he was used to, the male still needed help. Just a lot more than any others he was accustomed to. Shawn didn't need him to teach him about BDSM...well he did. However, more than that, he needed him to teach him control and patience. He needed a way to let out all of his bottled-up anger. A way that didn't include hurting others.