Chapter 1 The Good News

Hai guys ^_^

Its my first fanfiction hope you like it and give more love to this story ♡_♡

Now lets get started ^O^

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤

News portal ate on haywire because of the sudden breaking news that involves a goddess and a dragon.

Breaking news:
2NE1 DARA PARK AND BIGBANG G-DRAGON EXPECTING A BABY.

2 months ago 2ne1 Dara reportedly have fainted during her filming for her drama. Ever since the report of Dara fainting many speculation that she is pregnant spread so fast but it faded away because of the power couples official statement denying the rumor saying it was only because of whole night filming the drama. Now fans are so happy because of the news. And are excited for the additional member to the Park-Kwon Family.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Dara enterd the building being surprise by the 2ne1 & Bigbang Congratulating her and Jiyong for her pregnancy.

"Unnie Congrats" Minji said while running toward Dara.

"Unnie you know what to do" CL said while wiggling its eye bro's.

"Thanks Minkki, ofcourse Chae you already told me like a hundred times today" Dara said while giggling.

"Yeah" CL replied.

"Yah! Santokki you told me that i will be the one you will inform first if you are pregnant and you didn't 😭 your so bad!" Said Bom with a Pout.

"Mianhe Bommi~ah" Dara replied while tapping Bom's back.

"So finish with the drama?" Said TOP with arms across in front of his chest.

"Yah! We are not dramatic we are just so happy" Bom said.

"Yeah right" TOP rolled his eyes.

"Ok thats enough. Lets go inside now its cold." Dara suggested to them.

Its cold now because its already winter in S.Korea.

"No" Seungri shouted "And why" CL raise her left eyebrows " Because..." Seungri pause for a while and look at his co-member. "We're going to party. Woooooooo! Noona Chukahaeyo" Bigbang shouted in unison while dancing crazily well expect for the Mr.TOP ofcourse.

"Yah stop that such a disgrace in YG Family" CL shouted to them which stop the boys from their celebration.

"Why noona dont you want to celebrate?" Seungri ask seeing Dara's bored face.

"Its not like that seungri its just that Ji is not here yet his still it US, so can we just celebrate when jiyong is back" Dara told the poor little Seungri.

Yeah trully GD is not with him for like 2 weeks already because of her colaboration work with Justin Beiber. Dara still have to wait for 2months before Jiyong fly back to Korea. Just the thought of him makes her want to cry and fly immediately to US but she cant she needs to Practice for the concert. Dara thoughts are cut when Bom tap her shoulder while looking at her while smiling. Dara smile back to Bom before return her gaze to Seungri.

"Okkiee~" ^_^ Seungri shouted out of no where.

"Then lets plan it when Ji is back" TOP said to which the whole gang just nob.

"So let get inside and make our self warm... and also for dara noona not catch cold because of the cold weather" Youngbae suggested to them. "Ok let get inside now" Daesung told them.

And then 2ne1 & Bigbang walk inside the company. Chatting happily. While on the other side of the globe Jiyong. Dont know whats happening because  he is to busy recording.

Ahh i miss my wife already jiyong thought. Truthfully Jiyong miss Dara. He left Dara in Korea because of the collaboration. Then suddenlyout of nowhere Ben Baller came with a big smile.

"Hey bro! Congrates" Ben suddenly greeted while giving Jiyong a Bro hug.

"What the congratulatory for?" Ji ask being puzzled by Ben suddenly Congratulating him.

"Didn't dara tell you?" Ben asked.

"Tell what?" Ji asked back.

"Oh dude your so busy here. when did you last check your twitter?" Ben asked

Jiyong paused for a while and think. Yeah its been a while since he last open his twitter account to check for news about Dara's activity.

"Last week" Ji replied.

"Dude your the last person whi heard about the good news" Ben said while laughing her ass of who is seating in the chair next to Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at Ben with puzzled expresion written in his whole face.

"Can you just pls tell me and stop laughing like an insane guy in the street." Jiyong told Ben with impaticent tone.

Ben halted in laughing hearing Jiyong tone.

"Open your twitter to see for your self". Ben told Jiyong.

With that Jiyong open her account hurriedly. Upon Jiyong's account open his eyes grow widder. And turn to Ben. Ben look at Jiyong who is now facing him with shock expression.

"Hyung book me a flight back to Seoul" Jiyong told Ben.

"Ok" with that Ben stood up and walk though the door.

Jiyong is left sitted in her chair.

Oh your so dead Jiyong said in her mind when he recover from the shock. And smile evilly.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
AN...

Hi guys its been a long time... I just did some editing On this chapter and while i am reading it i felt like vomiting im so bad at writing story.

Anyway do you think i should continue this story????

Plsss comment if you think i should continue or just delete it 😅 곧 밤 😴

PS sorry for the crappy 1st chapter i was like 12 or 13 years old when i write his...