T h a t N i g h t

Me and Joe have been close friends forever. But I never thought we would date. It was that night I figured out who I would marry. It went a little something like this.
Joe: You know mary we've known each other for awhile maybe we should get to know each other more
He winked at me with those beautiful eyes
Me: Yeah that would be great Joe
Joe: So it's a date!
Me: I guess so.
And a couple days later he called me and told me to meet him at our usual spot. Around the block and behind the old pizza place. I met him there around 3 pm. That's when I realized that me and Joe were a match made in heaven.
Joe: Soo what's up mary?
Me: nothing much yo-
Joe slammed his lips onto mine. I quickly knew what he was doing so I kissed back forcely. He moved down to my neck. I was moaning like a maniac. He probably thought I was crazy. But who cares it was great. About ten minutes later of this hot make out session. He picked me up and brought me to the car. He put me in and we drove to his apartment.
Joe: You can stay at my house if you'd like (winks)
Me: what about Casper?
Joe: he's heat jims for the night. I don't want to be lonely stay with me?
I quickly nodded my head and kissed his cheek as we drove to his house.
When we arrived we both quickly ran to his room. I took off my pants and shirt and all I was in were my panties and bra. Joe took off his shirt and his pants. After stripping we both jumped into bed. We practically swallowed each other whole.
He ran his finger down my chest. He kissed it a couple times too. As I did it to him to.
When I woke up Joe was already making breakfast. Singing a little song about how great I was. I just listened. Then finally i walked into the kitchen. He looked at me and blushed. "Did you hear anything?" He was bright red. I burst end out laughing by his redness. But then responded to his question. "Yes darling. I did indeed hear York cute song about me." He quickly ran out of the kitchen into the bathroom. He came back and looked better. But I knew he was embarrassed.

AUTHORS NOTE
thank you for reading. I kind of left you on a cliff hanger on purpose. The rest is up to your imagination. Happy thinking.