Because of a commenter.

M A R Y S POV
Joe had a tour in Idaho so we flew to Idaho a few days early to see everything. Night one I think was the best. Let me Tell you about it.
*flashback*
"Are you ready sexy?" He asks while grabbing my ass. I giggle and turn around to see him standing there with a smile that goes ear to ear. He pulls me into a kiss. He licks my bottom lip waiting for an entry in. I open my mouth more and our tounges are practically massaging each other's mouthes. He pick me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He sits down in the couch and I straddle him. He has tight jeans on so I can feel his boner through his pants. He takes off my shirt and I take off his. He picked me up and again and now we're suddenly on the bed. He's on top of me now. I'm wearing my jazz shorts and there super tight so he grabs my ass and I scream.
He pulls off my shorts. He starts at my jaw Line and moves down to my neck. I can't help but moan. I moan out the word "joeeeeee". He answers and says "that's it sexy say my name say it loudddd"
He makes it down to my underwear line. I flip him over and I sit on top of him. Now kissing his abs. I make it down to his belt. I unbuckle it slowly. When it's unbuckled I pull off his pants. Then his underwear. I kiss his tip. A few more times to be a tease. But then start sucking. He moans out "fuckk". I smile at his hot moan. I take off my underwear.
He put me to the side and gets up. I ask where he's going but he comes back with condoms. He in rolls in and puts it on. Then he is towering over me because I'm laying he's standing.
He looks at me and I just wait for this to happen. He puts it in and I'm moaning. We both moan out shit in unison when someone knocks on the door.