A/N+ - /.•'8'•.\ -

A/N: So the Aether x Albedo fanfiction will be mermaid Au or either Dragonspine related. The second option seems kinda overused looking at the other fiction's. But oh well we will see. Also enjoy!
---
He sighed and closed his eyes his hand playing with Gorou's hair.
---

Gorou awoke to bright sunshine shining in his face. He lazily stretched and expected to feel something soft underneath his head but instead felt the rough texture of his couch.

He slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep of off his eyes.

He noticed a note laid on the small table next to the couch and picked it up.

"Hiya general you feel asleep so i placed you on the couch. You looked quite exhausted as well so that's why i didn't bother waking you up. Told 'em that you're asleep and i shall take on duties fighting and stuff and they agreed. Your boss was sorta grumpy- but hey! You've got a whole Thursday off! Lucky you Miss Hina will be doing a meet and greet today! I wonder if you will come- if not that's fine obviously."

His face had a faint blush on it as he examined the note held in his hands.

He shrugged and brushed it off.

Who sane wolud go to that girls meet and gree- oh SHIT THAT'S ME.

His face became pale as he stuffed the note into his pocket and ran to Yae's publishing house. He noticed the amount of people gathering around and his anxiety rose as he saw a familiar pair of red horns peeking from the crowd.

He jumped as if electrocuted and ran as fast as he colud. When he finally arrived he was barely able to breathe properly and was wheezing at this point if anything.

Yae cocked her brow as she examined Gorou and pointed to the clothes on a chair.

He quickly went to change and walked from behind to get her to help him with the extensions. After she did she walked back to pick up his clothes and to place them behind the desk as to avoid suspicion.

A note fell out and she bent down and snatched it from the ground opening it up. After a quick examination a smirk appeared on her face as she tilted her head to look at Gorou who was making sure everything laid perfectly on him.

"Itto huh..."

"What- HEY GIVE THAT BACK!"

"Hmhm~ Well your quite lucky apparently he was really enthusiastic about coming to the meet and greet you know..?"

She said softly handing him the piece of paper. His face was beet red as he shoved it into a pocket that was on his chest. It was decently sized so a paper this size had no problem with fitting in.