Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

SUNOO'S POV

"Thank you for bringing me here Jake." I smile at Jake. And Jake smile back immediately.

"Your welcome," He replies as I nodded before i took a key from the pocket of my luggage. It's a key from my dorm.

While Jake spoke. "By the way, do you know that this dorm is worth ₩500,000 thousand won? You will pay ₩500,000 thousand won every month, And surprisingly your roommate can afford it too."

After i heard Jake's statement. I didn't even still or froze cause i knew already that. My Mom is kinda cheap but most of the time she was spending her all her money when talking about our future.

"I know." Only I said, Made Jake nodded in shock.

"Wow, so, you're rich at all?." Jake surprisly ask me.

I immediately shook my head. "Not at all. We're not so rich rich, just in the middle." Jake nodded, not believing what I said, really?!

I roll my eyes. "I'm swear it, I'm not Rich. Okay?."

Jake just sigh in defeating. "Whatever."

I took the key to open the dorm door and unlock it. I enter my heavy luggage first, before I face Jake.

"Thank you again Jake."

Jake smiled shyly. While scratching his nape. "That's okay,  your welcome Sunoo."

I smile finding Jake cute while shy. "Well, I go then. I'm going to prepare myself for my first class."

"Okay, and by the way, Principal mention that your uniform is already ready on your bed. I was saying this an advance if you asked me." Jake wink at me and I just laugh... In my thoughts and my face is indifferent as usual.

I smile again. "Yeah, thank you. Gotta go now. Bye, see you in 2 PM!." I wave my hands and Jake wave back.

"Bye! See you!." 

I smile for the last time before I closed the door and lock it. Afterwards I faced the whole room and I was amazed by the figures of the room. 

The while room are extremely huge! It's like I was on a whole downstairs in my house. The wall is plain white, on the right side there was the living room, and the left side is the kitchen, it's parted by the walls. The living room is indeed neat and clean, along with the kitchen and surroundings.

"As expected, it's big and neat when it's premium quality."

I took my luggage and walk through the hallway. As I saw as three doors by side. And I thought the two door on my sides is the bathroom. And the front door is... Bedroom? , you mean we share together bed?! Whoever roommate my is?.

I shook my head in that thought, before I opened the front door. I immediately relief when I saw two beds side by side.

"Not bad at all."

I mumble before i go in and I walk through the right bed, after I saw the some pieces of school uniform on top of the bed sheets.

Afterwards, I seat in the corner of the bed before I looking around. The bedroom is totally clean. There's also a perspective huge closets and study chair, also the light lamp is perspective. There's only two windows with one balcony. So, the lights from the sun is brighten the room.

It's kinda aesthetic with a clean and neat concept.

I take a deep breath before I took my luggage and starting to arrange my clothes and things into the closets and tables. The closet is empty also the the study tables. And clean so I didn't mind to clean it, as I took my clothes from my luggage and place it to the closet.

After I finished arranged all of it, I took and bathe towel and walk through the next door which is the another bathroom as I bathed.

NIKI'S POV

After me and my friends went to our secret place and discuss about that new gi— Guy. I went back to my dorm, so I can take a bath and change uniform since it have a dirt because of that event.

I took the key from my pocket and unlocked the door of my dorm. Before I go, I lock it first and walk towards the room.  I open the door room as I lay on the bed.

Thinking about that new Guy. I still not get it, after what I did to him, I was frustrated because he kept flashing on my mind, especially that pretty unique pairs of eyes. I closed my eyes, trying to calm down after I feel my cheeks burning.

By thinking that pairs eyes made me flushed.

I forced myself to get up to take a shower when I was about to left the room when I noticed something.

The study tables are filled up with a books and cutes stuff bears. It also have a decoration all over the table. Afterwards, I opened the closet and my eyes went wide after I saw some clothes and some things to wore.

Only have one meaning... "I have a , roommate? For real?."

Yes, I was excited because after I transfer here I don't have a roommate since then, it's because the price is big.  So, I was excited that I have a roommate. It's a boy though but I'm still excited,

So I can someone talk to with, when I'm bored in the night. I can't talk with my friends in night because it's forbidden to go out in the night. That's one of a rules.

I take a deep breath before I carefully closed the closet. I was expecting that my first roommate is on the bathroom. I can tell, because I smell some  phenomenon aromas, and it's delicious to smell.

I take a deep breath again, as I walk through my bed on the side and sit on the edge. Yep, I was waiting him, didn't mind if my clothes is messy and dirty. I was waiting patiently for my roommate to come so we can greet each other.

I heard a foot steps as I ready myself, the door open slowly and reveal the Man NAKED with a towel on his bottom part, immediately the fragrance came from his body filled up all over the room.

And I was stunned on the place while staring to the Guy who I mistaken earlier as a Woman. I felt my face burning while staring the guys figure.

He's not that muscular, he's not think either. But he have a feminine figure. His muscles are on the right place, have a abs, broad shoulders and the most attractive one. His nipples.

God! I think I lost my mind!. His nipples so pinkish that I want to squish it until it swollen!. Wait!... I am not gay right? RIGHT?! 

I panicked! I PANICKED! SOMEBODY HELP ME, SOMEBODY!

I was panicking in my thoughts, not even  knowing that the new Guy noticed me to his shock he immediately throw me his slippers on me. Exactly in my buddy down there, which is hard as fuck!.

FUCK!

SUNVY
ENHA ENHA ENHA ENHYPEN!