Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

SUNOO'S POV

IN a green Forest, and an unfamiliar roads and streets, there's a car riding with a boy inside. 

I amazed. I amazed by the scenery of an unfamiliar surroundings. This an unfamiliar place is really unique unlike to the other places. This place is clean and decent, you can't see any pieces of trash.

And the surrounding is full of colorful flowers and green trees.

My mouth opened wide as my eyes roaming the surroundings.

I can't stop myself to compliment. "This place is so cool."

I heard Mr lim chuckle. "I know
you would say that Sir Sunoo, no one can't stop complimenting this street. The people here looking after this street."

"Yeah, this is cool , no wonder why this streets is so clean like the greenland street. "

I'm enjoying the scenery until the car stopped. I confused a little then look at to Mr.Lim.

"We arrived sir."

After i realise qll i can say is, "oh." As i took my luggage next to me and i pull it outside. It's really heavy than i expected, so i struggles.

When Mr Lim noticed me I'm struggling he immediately helped me.
"Thanks Mr Lim.'

"My pleasure, Sir Sunoo."

I nodded and look to the sky and saw an empty. "You sure we arrived Mr Lim?."

"I'm sure Sir."Mr Lim move his hand towards my side, pointing my back.

I immediately turn my head made my eyes wide open and my mouth slightly parted.

The gate was so wide and tall big. It has a black iron theme made it look scary like the movie. But i  didn't scared at all. Instead i was amazed.

There's also s guard house, made me look at it, then i pressed my lips together and turn myself at Mr Lim.

"Mr Lim, you should go now. Mom and sister have work today, you must drove them."

"What about you sir Sunoo?, Who's taking you're luggage?."

"Mr Guard will manage it." I said while pointing the guard house where one if a guard visible in the window.

Mr Lim smile. "As you say Sir Sunoo." He said as he put my luggage Infront of me. Then i took it.

"I will go now Sir Sunoo." He said and walk towards the side of driver seat.

Mr Lim look again at me. "I will go now Sir Sunoo."

"Yes, you can."

"I'll go now. Take care sir."

"Thank you, take care of my Mom and sister."

He smile. "I will, good bye, have a good day." He bid a last goodbye before he enter the car and drove off.

I stare to the car until I vanished in my sight.

I take a deep breath before I turned around and walk towards the guard house. Only to met the guard.

Or i say The Annoying guard who mistaken me as a girl.

SUNVY
ENHA ENHA ENHA ENHYPEN!