3

⚠️

Zayn played the video and Harry grew visibly red, he felt his body heating up.His arms were rubbing against Zayn's who was too focused on the video.

"I wonder if that hurts."Zayn blurted out Harry look at the phone screen and saw the guy sucking the other off.

As the video grew more and more intense Harry couldn't handle it, He accidentally let out a whimper which made Zayn's head turn to look at him.

They both made eye contact with eachother unable to look away.Zayn turn off his mobile and put it on the bedside table.

"Zee..you're hard."Harry noticed.

"You are too.."Zayn points out.

"Make it go away."Harry said.

"Mine or yours?"Zayn mindlessly asked making Harry's breath hitched.

"B-both.."Harry blushed.

"How about I make yours go away and you make mine."Zayn suggested.

"I..it wouldn't be weird right.."Harry asked.

"No Hazz..it's just us..I'll do it first okay.."Zayn said as he went down to Harry's waist.

He look up at him to gain his consent and Harry nodded.Zayn unbuttoned Harry's pants and slid them down before doing the same to his boxers.

Harry's breath hitched, he grew nervous but also excited. He let out a loud moan when his felt Zayn's mouth around his dick.

Zayn started bopping his head up and down making Harry throw his head back in pleasure, It was sloppy but gave Harry so much pleasure.

He was moaning out Zayn's name and he eventually climaxed in Zayn's mouth. Zayn was a bit unsure about whether to swallow or spit it out but his curiosity got the best of him, he swallowed Harry's load and made a face after that, He didn't quite like the taste of it.

"You swallowed it."Harry said and Zayn nodded at him.

"How does it taste?"Harry asked out of curiosity.

"Why don't you see for yourself."Zayn smirked.

Harry then realised it was his turn now, Zayn went back to his place, Leaning against the headboard and Harry nervously lowered himself to Zayn's dick.

He pull down Zayn's sweatpants and boxer revealing Zayn's hard on, He was Bigger than Harry.

Harry gulped Nervously before licking the tip first, He copied what he saw in the video and what zayn did that he liked.

He heard Zayn moan out his name and felt Zayn's hand Grabbing his hair.

"Fuck, your mouth feels so good."Zayn moaned.

Harry hummed around Zayn's dick making zayn groaned in pleasure.

Zayn felt Harry's teeth a few times but he was so high on pleasure that he didn't mind that, It was their first time and Zayn knew he accidentally used his teeth too.

Zayn eventually climaxed in Harry's mouth and Harry swallowed it without hesitation.

"Fuckk Harry..I didn't know your mouth could do that, You're a natural."Zayn complimented as he tried catching his breath.

A/N
Mia it's only chapter 3 and you already made them do this...I Knowww
I wrote this in like a day so don't blame me 😭