Meeting

I kept on going until I found a gas station. I realized that I didn't have any money on me so I wasn't able to buy anything. I decided to head in the store to try and find someone that can tell me where the nearest town was so I could get some help.

But when I went in there it was the same concept as before there was no one there. "What's going on!?". I yelled in my head I noticed there was a piece of paper on the counter that said in bold letters. " Breaking news there was an outbreak of demon-like creatures roaming around everyone must evacuate to a safe location with the army". "WHAT!?" I said out loud by accident. I covered my mouth with my hand immediately. Luckily there was nothing there thank god.

"So I was left behind?" I asked myself " I'm all alone here huh?" I walked out the door and started heading to my bike. I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone with bandages on. "Are you ok?" the mysterious person said. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said back.

"What are you doing out here? I thought you would be with the army?" they asked "Oh I kinda got left behind" I said shyly. This was my first encounter with a human ever since I woke up. " oh so I wasn't the only one then" they said. "Huh?" I said, confused.

He started to explain that they were left behind and he woke up in the woods but he had all of his memories of how he got there.

He said that someone knocked him on the head and threw him in the woods. "Ok I said" understanding some of what he said. Oh silly me I didn't tell you my name yet" I said "My name is Y/N" I said with a warm smile. "Zack" is all he said.

( This is what the gas station looks like by the way.)

)