66

Jhonny Seo posted a photo.

She was my classmate and a well-known athlete in the country. I admire her skills and know her for her shy type personality. We see her as a successful woman who shows her talent and skills infront of many people. I was not sure about her whole personality, but I judge her as a cold hearted one before. Everything changed when she told me this.

She told me that she doesn't have a home.

A home who will cherish her through ups and downs. In the process of knowing her, I saw her different sides- frustrated, irritated, shy, confident, and the broken one. I've seen her before as the most confident woman who can't be drag down by anybody else, suprisingly, without me knowing, that I will encounter her as a child who just need to be loved and care. She's beautiful inside-out. She have this smile that makes you flutter every single time but what i've notice, she always wear the fake one to blend in.

She was longing for a home who can understand her feelings and decisions. She wants to be free for a moment and breath the air of what we call 'freedom'. She saw a glimpse of hope with her friends, within her circle, within me. I was there with her. I saw here smiling brighter than before.

I am ready to be her new Home. I am her Home.

391,299 Likes | 102,293 Comments | 45,201 Shares

Lalisa Manoban
FLOWER GIRL AKO HA

Lee Taeyong
JHONNY SEO BEST BOI

Jung Jaehyun
WALANG PIPIGIL NG KASAL IN THE FUTURE

Moon Taeil
SANA NAMAN SA PARENTS NI MINA, PAKILABAS NA PO ANG BATA.