19

"You think you knew everything in life? Then prove me that you don't need me!"

I was left here standing alone when my Mom told our driver to drop me off in the middle of the road. I was holding my tears back there. She's asking me if i'm having a second thought about mmy relationship withh Jhonny.

As a good daughter, I told her that I am old enough to decide for myself and she just burst out of anger. She literally told our driver to drop pme off here. While here I am, doesn't have money with me dahil hindi ako nag withdraw kahapon.

"May quiz pa naman kami." I feel so lost dahil hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko. Waladin akong matawagan dahil wala akong friends. Di ko rin matawagan si Lisa dahil out of coverage daw. Panigurado naiwan na naman nyang hindi naka charge phone nya.

"What should I do?" I whispered while scrolling my phone para makahanap ng paraan. Should I call our driver na balikan ako dito? But the thing is, sinabihan na yun ni Mom na wag ako puntahan at all. I was about to give up when someone pull-over right infront of me.

"Are you lost?" She asked me. She looks stunning. With that blonde hair complimenting her fair ski, she look soooo beautiful. I was stun for a second pero sinagot ko naman agad nung natauhan ako.

"No but I really need a ride to NCITY University."

"Hope in!" She pointed out the sit beside her and I immediately went for it. Sabi nga naman nila, wag palalampasin ang grasya! Medyo matagal din di kami nag salita dahil ang awkward talaga kasi di namin kilala isa't-isa pero sya unang nag open ng conversation between us.

"Good thing i'm heading to NCITY University too." I was suprised when she mentioned it.

"Really? Why?"

"I'll be transfering next school year." She was smiling while driving.

"Really? That's nice! By the way, my name is Mina. Myoui Mina."

"Myoui Mina? The Ballerina?" She asked. I shyly nod and her shocked face.

"Wow! It was a pleasure to meet and drop you off school!" We both laugh dahil sa sinabi nya.

"How about you? May I know your name?" She smiled at me and realized that we're at the parking lot of the university.

"I'm Rosé. Rosé Park."