**Chapter 7** -Normal Day-

Previously

"Oh... A-are you okay, Ran-neechan?" I asked Ran as she explained about her blacking out for no reason, "Ah I'm alright Conan-kun!" Ran replied with a smile, and as I was about to say another thing, the bell suddenly rang, 'I don't think it has been 30 minutes- or Ran's explanation just really took long enough to be 30 minutes...' I thought as the bell rang more, reminding us to attend class, "E-eh? Ran-neechan??" I called out Ran's name as she was the one gone from my side.

"So we are gonna stay here until we can find a way back home?" Ran asked, as I explained what is going on and what had happened, "Yeah, but I don't mind, they all seem nice, Ran-neechan!" I replied back, "I mean yeah, especially those girls! I really like that pinky girl, she is really outgoing! Like Kazuha!" She said, bringing up Kazuha which reminded me of Hattori... "Say... Do you think Heiji-niichan will also be here?" I wanted to know because... Clearly wherever I am, I always see him.. "He might be, but there is also a possibility he won't be here" Ran answered as I sighed, 'How do we get back...? And how did we get here..? Why do we need to be here..? Damn it! There are just so many questions in my mind! Come on, calm down first...' I sighed once again as my thoughts were exploding, and as for that, I did hear a few explosions, "Did you hear that, Conan-kun?" Ran asked me as she might've also heard the tiny explosions from outside our dorm, "I did, should we check it out?" I asked her to make sure I mean even if I don't ask her, I would still go- "I-i don't think so, it might be dangerous out there- Conan-kun! That kid never learns..." And I didn't bother listening, I still went out and saw...

" And I didn't bother listening, I still went out and saw

'Hehehe... You have GOT to be kidding me...' I thought as I immediately knew who it was.. from his facial expression, it looks like he tried explaining who he was but these people don't believe him, "Oi Kudo! Its nice seeing you here too! What happened and who- just who is this spikyyy hairedddd guyyyy-??" Heiji said it with his usual tone.. "I told you stop calling me "Kudo"! And these people are what they call "heroes" so that's why onii-chan here wants to like attack you because he thought you were a villain" I explained, as for my tone... I sounded like I'm an innocent child so I can be disguised of course... "Really? Hero? It doesn't exist, come on, you really became a kid huh" he replied, with one of his eyebrows raised, "Oh come on! Yes really! Didn't you see that guy just made explosions out of his hands?!" I replied back to Hattori, 'Sometimes he can be annoying too..' "Well I just thought it was my mind messing with me since before I got here, my head started to hurt until my vision was blurry and when I woke up, I was here, I just walked around for a bit and met with these guys" he explained everything he could remember before he got here as he pointed to the students that saw him, "STOP LYING YOU VILLA-" "BAKUGO! He is telling the truth, let him go-" "IT MIGHT BE ONE OF TOGA'S TRICKS AGAIN!" "LOOK AT HIS EXPRESSION, DO YOU THINK HE IS LYING?!" the Pomeranian and blue haired guy fought, 'President and Pomeranian?' I said in my mind, recalling whoever they are, "Gomenasai about him!!" The blue haired guy said to Hattori as he kept bowing over and over, "Ahahaha i-its fine, he just mistook me as a uh v-villain-?" Hattori replied back to him quite confused about the "villain" part he said, I started to chuckle at Hattori, "Oi oi! What are you laughing about huh Kudo?!" "Nothing nothing-" and so I kept chuckling at him.

"Conan-kun! I told you do not leave my sight!" I could hear Ran's voice echo through the hallways, and Hattori then started to laugh at me.. "Is that your way of payback-?" I said as I looked up to Hattori, laughing at me as I had a tired expression on my face.

Everything was normal today, no cases to be investigated, no mystery needs to be solved, no secrets need to be discovered and most especially, no lives need to be recovered, I attended class but I didn't really focus well, I was just watching a particular person...

'Kaito kid.. What is he doing here..? And why can't he just reveal his self?!' I thought as more things pop in my mind, but I was snapped from my thoughts as I heard a snap in front of me seeing "E-eh?! What was that for..?" I was shocked to see Kaito in front of me, "Nothing, really Meitantei-kun, just to tell you class is done" and so he winked at me and left me alone in the room, "Where's Ran?" I asked myself as I went outside the room and saw Kaito leaning on the wall beside the door like he was waiting for me to get out of the room, "What?" I asked as he was smirking at me, "You really wanna know who I am, correct?" He said, grinning, "O-of course! Well not just me but everyone else as well!" I replied, "Well you're gonna have to find out yourself if you really wanna know who I am" and so he laughed and walked away from me, 'Baka...'