The Underworld (Actual)

AN: Oookay, Bad languages are bad, children! And I discourage those who are not old enough - 16 below must not practice this kind of speech/conversation.What is used to this series is just for eterntainment use and for comedic effect and nothing more.

----------

"Oiya?! If it isn't Ainz Sama" the cross dressing weeb freak (I think) said to me.

First of all what the f#$k am I looking, and how did I even ended up here? Wherever I am at the moment.

As I was wandering, Albedo walk towards and had a worried face.

"Ainz-sama?" I only aswered with a 'hm' and continued as normal like nothing significant is happening. But I have absolutely no idea what is going on!? Should I pretend I expected this?!

I went towards the throne and was standing in front of the new guy?

At this point I have no idea, he looked at me with a weird smirked ( ^ω^) face and his cat ears started cutely- I mean moving like a real cat would do.

As I was trying to process the overloaded info , then few of cats started to assembling besides him and one of them was a black cat jumped to his shoulder and rested while looking at me intensely.

Uhhh why are you looking at me like that .

"Well~ You must be confused Ainz-sama, So please have a sit nya~ While I'll try my best to explain the situation" He said so, I was about to agree before Demiurge went and done it.

"Ainz-sama does not needed to be filled in, As I am very assured that he knows what is going"

. . . . F-#+#$ YOUUUUUU! What the he"" are you saying!!!!?! I have no f@$+ING idea is goin!? Wait calm down, I don't need to over react Ill just follow on and sit down and nod.

So I did, I sat down before them and said with a stupid unassured "humu" What did I get myself into. I said while mentally crying.

"oiyah~oiyah~ Well nya~ I will explain nonetheless as for those who are curioused here nya~"

Ooohhhh~ Okay... maybe I misjudged you...

"Well then~ Ainz-sama and everyone welcome to our humbly home, The underworld!" He said before a lot of demons and demi-humans bursting out of the huge door in front of me and begins preparing a big table with full foods, that looks unsettling look alike from Japanese cuisine.

"Nya~ Please accept our little offer as we have not received a fellow kin in a long time~"

Long time? I'm curioused by what he means by long time?

I should know about this 'underworld' first before hearing the background, but how would I get that information, if only someone would question about it....

Tuare who came along with Sebastian raised her hand.

"u-uhm, I-i am not sure whats going on" She said with reluctant but great job!

"Nya?" the cat dude suddenly changed his expression from all a happy doodly to a serious face, almost like looking at a prey. Then like there was no sound nor wind.

He was already at the table in front of her.

Nani?! The f@$k did he that?

He begins to inspecting her much more closer where it kinda gets too close, oi! Freak get away from that girl immediately!

With a delight to my mood, Sebastian guarded her from the freak's intense look and hid her behind him.

"is there a problem?"