V1 Welcome to my Dream-Like School Life ( Or so I Think?)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

Today was the day I enrolling into Japan's most Advanced High School, The Advanced Nurturing High School. I was going on there with bus. A gentle breeze drifted along with changing scenery outside the window. It's kinda shooting sensation, until................some stranger approach me???

I tried to look the figure who disturb my inner peace then I look a beautiful girl. She has long hair reaching her waist, black and dark blue in color, honestly its kinda somewhat charming.

???? : "Hey hello, Can I sit here?"

Ayanokoji : "Of Course, There is no one sitting here but me"

She nodded and take a seat beside me. after silent for several minutes. I think about to start conversation with her, judging from her attire it seems she attend the same school as me. take a little breath I decide to introduce myself calm and friendly as possible.

Ayanokoji : "Nice to meet you, my name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka from class D"

After long pause....

Ayanokoji : 'Oh shoot!!! did I made a mistake? Did she perhaps saw me as weird person now? I want to buried my face right now!!!'

??? : "Ah, I'm sorry.... Ahem! My name is Shiba Miyuki, Nice to meet you Ayanokoji-kun"

She seems to blushing a bit which caused her face a little red

Ayanokoji : "Is there a problem?"

Shiba : "Ah, not at all, it just that....Uh, nevermind. I mean its kinda unexpected for you to suddenly introduced yourself. Oh no, I mean I didn't see anything wrong with it but its kinda rare just that. hehehe... "

Ayanokoji : "Ah, I see. Sorry if my action made you startled"

Shiba : "Ah Its fine"

The girl gave smile to me. Its seems genuine one since I didn't feel any malicious intent behind it. but after that there is long silence again. Since both of us is total stranger so we didn't had any topic to talk about to kill time. Until some commotion happened

??? : "Don't you think you should give up your seat?"

For a moment, I opened my eyes that were about to close. Eh, by any chance, were you scolding me? That's what I thought at first, but apparently the person in front of me was being warned. A young, well-built, blonde-haired boy was sitting down in the priority seat. I mean high school student. The old woman was standing next to him. An office lady was next to the old woman.

Office lady : "You there, can't you see the old woman having trouble?"

The office lady seemed to want him to hand over the priority seat to the old woman. In the quiet bus, her voice got louder and attracted the attention of the other people in the bus.

Blonde boy : "That's a really crazy question, lady."

The boy might have been angry, ignorant, or perhaps brutally honest, but he just smiled and recrossed his legs.

Blonde boy : "Why should I give this seat to an old woman? There's absolutely no reason for me to give it up."

Office Lady : "Isn't it natural to hand over the priority seat to the elderly?"

Blonde boy : "I don't understand. Priority seats are just priority seats, and there is no legal obligation for me to move. Whether or not I move should be decided by me, who is currently sitting in this seat. Will you give up your seat because I am a young man? Hahaha, that's a stupid way of thinking."

It's a manner of speaking that one wouldn't expect from a high school student. His hair is dyed blond, and there are some unexpected traits for a high school student.