V1 Am I being Tested?

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

Fourth week in April. I can't wait to see their reaction next month! I'm excited! Students of class D still doing anything as they pleased with the exception student who categorized as honor student pay attention to class. Sometimes waiting is truly boring, besides I think somehow there is no use to listening this lesson because every lesson that teacher teach is already learned from that place. They even forced me to learn advanced college lesson when I'm still 12, but I can't complain or else..... 

......I'll got disposed.

I'm sleepy, I guess even for me to do this for once didn't cause trouble that much since the entire classmate mostly didn't behave themselves. 

Fwah! So nice! Even the class is so loud at least I could nap peacefully during class. No wonder Sudou sometimes doing it although I didn't know is it intentional or not?

================================================================================

Mmm...

I opened my eyes. I saw myself alone inside classroom or I think so but...

Who is this beautiful girl? She seems crying. Due my curiousity I steeled myself to asked her.

Ayanokoji : "U-Uhm, Hello? Are you okay? You seems crying?"

??? : *Sob* "Go away!!! Don't show yourself to me!"

I wonder what's going on here. Moreover I never ever meet this girls before. I mean such beauty like this supposed to not easily forgotten right?

Ayanokoji : "I didn't mean to pry but somehow you seems sad. So I think I could help you"

??? : "Help?! Are you joking! You're the reason I become like this!"

What is it? What do you mean woman? I swear I never ever met her once in my life but she said that I'm the reason why her life miserable? I need to get better information to this woman even I used to coerce her

When I try to made attemp to her suddenly she got up and swiftly choked me. I was cornered onto wall. This is no good!

??? : "Why are you ditching me? Why are you abandoning me? You said you wanted me the most right?"

Ayanokoji : "I-I don't h-have any idea w-what are you talking about?"

This position make me hard to talk. I try my best to hold against her choke but what wrong with this monstrous strenght? 

This girl is not normal? 

What does it feel? 

Fear? 

Me? 

I feel fear? 

Toward her?

Just who is she? I don't remember her at all!

I tried to talk to her but suddenly I feel a presence of another person.

a woman?

She is kinda beautiful as well comparable to the girl who choked me now. Then she saved me by gripped the girls who choked me on her arm and she released me

??? : "What are you doing?"

??? : "That's supposed to be my question!"

??? : "Don't intrude us!"

??? : "You just being pathetic right now! Kiyotaka are alright?"

I gave her nod

??? : "Cease this out right now! Don't get in my way with Kiyotaka!"