V1 This Class is Total Defect (Teacher and Students are included)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka POV

During homeroom session...

Our study group already stated our doubt, that's why Hirata trying to ask Chabashira sensei on this homeroom session. I hope she didn't give an answer which pissed everyone here. 

Hirata : "Sensei. We have something we want to confirm quickly."

Chabashira : "What is it Hirata?"

Hirata : "Last week, when you told us what was covered on the test, did you make a mistake? A little while ago, an acquintance from our classmate in class S told us that their test was different. What does it mean?"

Chabashira : "Who know? They are elite class after all."

Horikita : "Stop acting nonchalant like that sensei! This is serious problem!"

Without batting an eyebrow, Chabashira-sensei listened to Horikita. Then Sensei, who was listening in silence, suddenly responded.

Chabashira : "I never expected that one of you had an acquintance on that superior class. The topics covered on the test were changed last Friday. Sorry, I forgot to tell you guys."

Class D : "What???!!!!"

Then she writing down the new scope of the upcoming exam on whiteboard. However most of classmate never learn about that scope except our study group who had doubt about it beforehand.

Chabashira : "Thanks to you, I noticed my mistake. If there is no question anymore I'll leave then."

Ike : "W-wait a bit, Sae-chan-sensei!? Aren't you are too carefree about this. We had only 2 weeks before exam, isn't this too late?"

Chabashira : "No, I don't think so. If you study hard starting now, everything will be fine, no?"

Without any second thoughts. She answer it as if she didn't do anything wrong at atll.

Chabashira : "Even if you guys yammering about it, nothing will change. You understand that, right?"

They reluctantly nodded

Chabashira : "Then, if there is no question left. I'll leave class now."

With that sensei leave the class. There is commotion inside...

Karuizawa : "I can't believe it! Just what's wrong with her?!"

Hirata : "Thanks for inform me beforehand Wang-san."

Wang : "No problem Hirata-kun."

It seems she didn't stuttering again like maiden in love with him anymore. Well it's probably due Hirata already goes to date with Karuizawa then her love for him dissipate as well huh? Love is unpredictable I guess. Somewhat it's easy to come and easy to gone huh? 

If you ask how I know about this? Even I'm not that dense to not notice it, based on internet-sensei said about the condition of someone who fall in love, she is somehow match that criteria but it seems her feeling dissipate when we started to create study group. I guess she could toss aside her lingering feeling for better life

Shinohara : "B-but still I don't like it at all!"

Karuizawa : "Yeah, she is too carefree for a teacher. She should do better with her job."

That's good statement Karuizawa however should I bring mirror as well for you to look about yourself.

Sudou : *sigh* "A defect class got a defect teacher huh? Just what's wrong with this school?"

Miyake : "Seriously I'm bothered with this as well."

Well, I do share the same sentiment with you both. She is too neglient for something that supposed to be her job or if she somehow doing this to test us then it's not funny at all, she crossed something that she shouldn't do who could destroy her own career.