Chapter 26

I looked and Hot Rod shoot Cade and Viviane so now they were inside the bubble and they were safe for a moment and then i saw how Optimus grabbed them and pushed himself trough the metal wall.

I was relieved that they're safe now.

We were still falling and i wanted to be as close as possible to Bee.

"Remember! Always together!" I yelled to him because how could we survive from this fall? There's no way.

"Always" Bee whirred and pulled me closer.

I kinda felt sad that this is going to end like this. I just got Lennox back and i had so many good memories with Bee and the other Autobots. Good thing is that i have my lastest moments with Bee. I started to heard loud thuds and they are the noices when this chamber is hitting to the ground.

Gosh this is it. It really is. My eyes started to get watery and i felt like crying.

"Gosh! I've always loved you! I love you Bee!" I yelled while tried to hold my tears.

"Stop that!" Bee whirred.

"Let's meet in the next life!" I said and the next thing was very loud thud and darkes... I coulnd't hear anything and everything was blank. Is this it? Am i dead? But i didn't feel any pain. My eyes were close and then there was brigther light. Is this the other side? I tried to open my eyes but then i felt the familiar seat under me. The familiar leather and the familiar engine. We were alive. We were driving next to Optimus.

"Holy shit!" I murmured.

"Are you hurt?" Bee asked from me.

I looked my arms and legs fastly.

"I don't think .. No" I said and looked outside.

"I thought we died.." I murmured.

"What?" Bee asked like he was confused.

"Death.. You know i thought we died.." I said and i laid my whole body to the leather seat.

"Did you forget?" Bee asked.

"What?" I asked from him.

" Our promise Y/n.. I would protect you and i wouldn't never let you die." Bee said while drove towards the others.

We arrived and Bee transformed while i was still sitting in his altmode but then he put me down. I ran towards Cade and Bee was walking behind me.

"Cade!" I yelled and he turned to look at me. He walked few steps towards me and i ran threw myself in to his hug.

"Nicely done!" I murmured and i looked at him.

"Not bad from yourself too" Cade said and i let little laugh. I noticed Viviane behind Cade and i broke our hug and walked towards Viviane and i pulled her into hug too. She responded to the hug.

"You did it! Good job." I said to her and she just smiled at me.

"Thank you." Viviane said

"For what? Being such an ass? No problem." I laughed and hugged her the last time.

Then i walked towards Bee and he lowered himself to be same level as Cade is.

"You saved Prime." Bee said to Cade and i pushed Cade a little bit. Cade smiled to Bee.

i walked little further away from them and i waved Bee to come with me.

"So? You're leaving, huh?" I asked while kicking all the stones on the ground.

"I don't wanna break our promise." Bee whirred sadly.

"Bee... It's your home." I said looking at him.

"But you... Is it home if you are not there?" Bee asked.

"How could i live in space? I don't wanna keep you here on earth when your family is up there." I said pointing to the sky.

"You, Me, together," Bee said.

"Lift me up.." I said to him and i looked his optics.

"You remeber what i said? I love you and i always will love you. Goodbyes aren't forever, Bee. It's time to go home." I said to him and i put my forhead together his.

"I love you." Bee whirred quietly and my cheeks heated a little bit.

"Okay. Remember to come see me? Okay?" I asked

"Always! Promise!" Bee said and put me down but before he left he took some little metal piece out and gave it to me. It was little Autobot symbol. I smiled and kissed the piece.

"Promise!" I said to him.

Bee started to walk away and i just stood there. My eyes started to get watery even that i knew that i will see him again. Before Bee stepped inside the ship he turned to look at me one last time. I waved to him one last time and so did he.

"Promise!"