03 :: Embarking

Warning : there may be a few graphic scenes

━━━━━°⌜ 沉默 ⌟°━━━━━

"Please color me with your shiny light."

- ONLY (이하이)

━━━━━°⌜ 沉默 ⌟°━━━━━

I might've been really fickle and erratic, of late, while narrating to you. So, I'm going to set things right by focusing on Taehong for now. After all, that's what you all are here for, aren't you? So, I'll yield to your demands. But don't expect me to go out of my way to give you all a reliable narration. I'll be hazy. I'll be vague. It's majorly because I have no story-telling experience. It's upto you to make head or tail of it; sorry for it.

The wind made it easier for them to slip out, without cognizance. It was taking one step forward. But that step would definitely be a wobbly, and uncertain one. Not to add, the amount of apprehension that coursed through their veins.

Taehong and Fores, both, had the same outfit as the last time. A black mask shrouding their features, dense clothes that didn't reveal anything worth noticing. It was rather... Astute, I must say.

"Let's do this," he nodded, wrenching his hands together.

I suddenly wonder how many times they've let that slogan out of their mouth. They've been saying that to each other since the night before, if my memory is any good. But, it wasn't the time to be chanting around positivity. It was the time to be dauntless.

"Shh," Fores urged. Her eyes had grown wide, as she kept a look around for anyone that might've been onto them.

Their backs were curved down and I hovered right above their crouched frames. They could easily pass through me, so it wouldn't even matter had been right in front of them.

A gush of wind blew and that gave them the kick start to finally go about on what they'd planned. Slow but sure footsteps became ingrained on the fine sand that they ambled on. It was a weird way they walked, however. Legs landed so slow into the sand bed so that there would no be noise. And I must admit, they did look quite hilarious.

The skew roads that they took made no sense to me. Gyrating left and right and then right again, they reached a sort of...connection road, I'm guessing. Even with years of having peregrinated through, I have still got no clue of directions.

The haze around Taehong, the brown aura, shook slightly. Its color had became blanched. Pale, rather. The sort of pale that a person's body would mutate into right before a shroud covered their exanimate corse. It was almost as if she'd seen a ghost, which is ironical considering she herself was a ghost. A lingering soul, that refused to cross over.