✭・.・✫ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ✭・.・✫

𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏,𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏,
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

───── ❝ 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 ❞ ─────

𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑, 𝐒𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭,
𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚.

Juniper Blake or, Juniper Hotchner according to the marriage license she found online - google really did have the answer to everything, including her vegas elopement - was more then anxious. So anxious that she didn't notice her bestfriend, colleague and neighbour enter her apartment whilst she was showering.

"Jesus, Hart! You scared the crap out of me" Juniper's hand flew to her chest as entered her kitchen, Matthew just shrugged his shoulders, continuing to eat the cereal from her bowl.

"I ran out of milk" He explained, "Your not working today?" Matthew questioned, looking Juniper up and down, it was unusual for him to see her in anything but navy blue scrubs.

Juniper grinned at him, grabbing his mug - well, her mug - and sipping at the coffee he had made, "I'm going on a breakfast date with my Vegas husband"

"You sure you aren't getting served with divorce papers?" He chuckled, an amused smile on his lips, "I mean the Nurse's have been gossiping, it's Wyatt's brother right?"

"Well, I'm not sure about the whole story but I think they was close growing up? I didn't really ask, y'know had to suture up a hole in this guys chest whilst he made sure the guy didn't try and kill me" Juniper laughed at the strange sentence leaving her lips, "But he has been texting me! Only a little, but it was too flirty for him to shove divorce papers straight in my hand..."

"Y'know your crazy right, Blake?" Matthew laughed, his mouth full as he did so, "You look cute though, bridal" He teased, watching as the younger Doctor brushed down her white summer dress.

Juniper rolled her eyes at his playful tone, "Make sure you lock my house up when you leave!" She called out, grabbing her small leather handbag, slipping on matching sandals.

"Have I ever left the door unlocked? Wait, apart from that one time-"

"Bye, Hart!"