Chapter 13

I'm not sure how long I've been out, though I could feel pain through all my body.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw something white floating around my face.

I tried to focus and I saw it was a piece of paper. And the one flapping it around was none else that Violator.

Violator:"Oh, about time you woke up. You almost stopped my poor heart."

I slapped the paper away as I slowly stood up.

Me:"Yeah, I'm sure of it."

Violator:"What, you don't believe me? Why, that means you're not so stupid after all."

I wanted to reply, but all I could do was groaning. My clothes were all cut, completely ruined.

Wich was rather annoying by itself.

But the problem was whenever I tried to move it hurt.

Violator:"Funny, 'cause I could bet all my money you ARE! What were you thinking? One thing is to face the puny weaky brother, but to face the one who has total control of his power? Bad move kiddo, bad move."

Me:"He's the one making this mess you want to solve! What else was I supposed to do?"

He stared at me annoyed, but he immediately replaced his frown with a smile.

Violator:"You know, either you have a bigger pair of 'cojones' I thought, or you truly are a fool. I suggest you not to use that tone with me."

Me:"Oh really? Or else what, what's going to happen?"

Violator:"Ooooh, my dear, trust me when I say you don't want me on your bad side. You don't know what I can do."

I went in front of him and faced him in the eyes.

Me:"I'd be curious to find out."

Just like that, the shadow he projected on the wall was completely different from how he looked. It was a completely different creature.

Me:"That said, I don't have time for this shit. I got to find that guy again, and who knows where the f**k he went."

Violator:"Oh, I do."

Me:"Figures."

I just waited for an answer, but all he did was, literally, scratching his butt.

Then he 'innocently' tilted his head.

Violator:"Oh wait, you wanted me to tell? I'm sorry, but I didn't hear the magic word."

Me:"You son of a-"

Violator:"Tsk tsk. That's not the magic word. Why don't you try again, think carefully."

I really, really, REALLY wanted to kill him.

I'm not sure if I could have back then, but I wanted to get rid of him.

Who know, maybe if I had, then...

But let's get back to the topic.

I, of course, didn't want to play his game, but in my position I didn't have much of a choice.

Me:"...Please."

Violator:"Please what?"

Me:"...Can you PLEASE tell me where he went, PLEASE!?"

He smiled pleased.

Violator:"See, now we're talking. And for your answer, easy. He went in the underground of the tower."

Me:"The..."

I admit, my brain had a little problem with that statement.

Violator:"Yup, to undo the seal and open the gate. Wich mean he has the key."