Maid dress

His heart was beating fast, booming in excitement. though, the other one never knew why it just felt right, like nothing in this world mattered besides him. Smarf sat on his bed and was shocked out of his mind. Could this really happen to him? And if it did what would he do, what would he say? And more importantly how would he feel? None of this was actually happening and he too knew that fact but what if it was true? The man had been touch starved for years it felt like, even after all them crazy hoes, hell he would never find the right one to treat him right to pamper him at night, and to whisper soft lullabies in his ears. Smarf never suspected himself to be gay, sure he questioned himself multiple times, shit he even joked about sucking dick before, but now? It all feels like none of those were jokes. This right now was no regular questioning! This was for real.

He could lie here all night lying to himself, but that wouldn't change, the truth will always have to come out at some point. He stared at his cabinet in his bathroom. "There's too much shit in here" he mumbled to himself. 'Mmrow, ' his cat nuzzled up to his foot. "Awe there you are pussy" Smarf picked up Ophelia and stroked her fur softly. Soft purrs came from the cat. How reluctant. His hand traced around his cabinet wondering all his life decisions on how he got here. It wasn't very honest. Maybe not the YouTube part. With that final part he opened the large cabinet and was met with the pink Maid Dress he promised his fans. "I gotta stream Ophelia, I'll play with you later buddy" smarf put down his feisty cat. He glared at the dress once more, he felt regret but he also felt somewhat guilty. Nothing he couldn't wash down with a French vanilla With two shots of chocolate syrup and a dab of wipt cream.
He grabbed the dress, Heels, Collar, And headband. The thigh highs were on his nightstand. Smarf sat the clothing on his bed and sifted through a bunch of dumbshit that was in his night stand, over time he found the item he was looking for he also found short shorts. His outfit was complete pretty much all he had to do was take a shower and stream.

His showering time was him filled with thoughts of how his chat would react, Sure he didn't care one bit. Especially when he would get bullied by his Mods. He just knew, Chaos, Batman and Nick were going to have a blast drawing him, and he also knows that Ricki and Lilith are going to yell at him to do dumb things like every other stream. And as for ghoustly she would just stand neutral. So what has changed? Him, he had changed, he feels like a new man at this point. His pride is practically being ruined as he slips into the dress. "Oh shit I look sexy" he joked to himself, trying to make himself feel better. Lastly he had to put the heels on, 'This will be hell' Smarf thought, he was also surprised they would fit his big ass feet. He jumped off his Counter and attempted to walk. Luckily he learn quickly on how to walk in them.
He stared at his desk, he really was about to make a fool of himself. He shut himself up and sat at his desk and booted his stream up.

avsdtgaand_: IM HERE FIRST LETS FUCKING GOOO

cha0s_j: FUCK YOU NICK I WAS HERE FIRST

avsdtgaand_: SUCK MY DICK

Uncultured666: wassup smarf daddie

goustlyfla..: How's it been smarf it's been awhile

elrey71098: I missed you baldi

Smarf read his chat and laughed to himself, "hey guys how's it going tadpoles" he got a lot of 'goods' same for 'alright just vibin' he felt happy doing his little thing. "So guys I got a little surprise for you" he spoke lowly as he slowly turned his camera on. He smiled as he watched his chat spam with random bullshit. He enjoyed talking to his twitch chat. Maybe live streams aren't that bad, his time well spent with his fans was awesome. It didn't take long for him to start arguing with the people that consisted of his chat.

"Chaos om my fucking god shut the fuck up, You're not fucking my sister." Smarf groaned as he read Chaos's personal Dm. Smarf Sat up to stretch, thankfully the dress was long enough to cover his thighs . "It's only been 30 minutes guys and chaos is already talking about fucking my sister" Smarf yelled loudly. To his surprise and neglected thought process: his roommate walked in. "Sam- what the fuck are you doing?" Coltan laughed, Smarf stood there shocked. It didn't take long for him to share a laugh

chaos_j: smurfs step bro is here

avsdtgaand_: I just came back um

goustlyfla..: @avsdtgaand Smarf got caught lacking

avsdtgaand_: Seems legit

Smarf stared at his chat and laughed harder. "Nah guys it's my roommate Coltan" coltan waved to the camera and sat on smarfs bed. "Everyone say hi to Coltan '' Smarf asked. The more time his stream went on the more he forgot his dress, thank god his roommate didn't come empty handed but instead came with alcoholic beverages. "Why did you buy the dress Sam" he'd ask him, Smarf hadn't thought of that well he knew why he bought it but he just didn't know why he'd agreed to ever play a rigged game against his fans. " I loss a game against Ricki" "FUCK CANDIAN PEOPE WITH THEIR MOSENS AND LOONEY TUNES." He yelled directly into his camera. He and his roommate laughed and shared a awesome
Memorable experience. His chat yelled at him for dumb shit like to play a certain song like 'La Chona' or even 'Helikcopter' but none of it matters since all of them were having a good time. The rest of the stream was him bullying Chaos and only Chaos Cause fuck that dude am I right?

———