Prologue

He turns away from me, "You don't understand. You don't know me." He says coldly as I could feel a tear run down my face.

"Dipper, what are you saying? I know you! After all we've been through, I freaking know you!" I shout, clearly frustrated.

"I'm dangerous okay? I'm not capable of loving." He says, as you feel something break inside of you. "I am not what you think." He says, still not turning to me. I don't know when I can still hold your anger inside of me. It was building non-stop, breaking my heart recklessly.

"Fine! Whatever." I say as my voice breaks, "I give up!" I shout as I sling my bag on my shoulder and walk away. Tears running down my face, uncontrollably. He clearly doesn't feel the same way. He doesn't love you.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my body and a head nuzzling my neck, I can feel tears damping my neck, is he crying? I freeze at my spot.

"I love you but I can't. I need to let you go but I can't." He says as he continue to sob. Tears are flooding my eyes again, why is he so complicated?

I turn to him. "Then why are you doing this?" I say as I remove his arms around my body.

"I don't know, I love you, that's all I know, and all you need to know." He says as he hugs me again. "But, I can't keep you, and it hurts me more than you do."

_______________________________

Woah, I just did a thing. I just wanted to try something new. I know, I know. I have like four Gravity Falls fanfics that are still going on. But I really need to make this, it excites me, and I don't know why?

I hope you liked it :) Please COMMENT your thoughts at the section below or you can message me about it :) and don't forget to vote!

Lots of love,
Agent Trigger