Chapter 1: Tonight?

I am now walking at the park with Gideon, my brother. It is our daily routine, I exactly don't know why for some unknown reason.

"Pacifica, I just know it- I am almost to breaking this code!" My brother sits at the bench by the small pond.

I sit beside him, "Yeah you are," I smile, and my gaze lands to the small body of water in front of us. We have nothing to talk about, since he just sits their burying his face on the journal.

"I think, Gabe is finally gonna call me tonight." I say out of the blue, my feet swinging below. Finally, starting a conversation.

"You've told me that for a week straight, Pacifica." He sighs, still not taking his eyes off the journal.

"I know, but- he told me so." I cross my arms over my chest as I let out a heavy sigh. "This love thing isn't really working out for me anymore," I frown.

"Don't worry, Pacifica." He puts down his journal and put an arm on my shoulder. "There's always someone for you, it's just that, this isn't the right time. Your Dream Vampire will eventually just knock on the door and ask you out." He chuckles,

"Really?" I beamed, thankful that I have a brother like him.

"Believe me," He smiles, "So, why don't you take a stroll around the park, I'll catch up with you later. Okay?" He says bringing out his journal again and begins to read it.

"Okay." I nod as I stand up from the chair. "You better catch up or I'll never talk to you again," I lie,

"Yeah, yeah."

I start to walk away from the bench and made my way to some anonymous path.

Gideon and I are staying for the summer here in this sleepy town we call: Gravity Falls. We're staying at our Grunkle's place. Yeah, my brother and I are always in the woods because of mystery hunts. And I have to admit; it's pretty cool.

It's actually our second week here, and a lot has happened. I met Mermando and Gabe, but they were all my failed summer romances. I had my hopes to high. I'm a failure. But with Gideon beside me, encouraging me that I'll find the perfect one for me. I think I'll be fine.

I snap out of my thoughts as I tripped on a stone and fall into someone's arms. I looked up to see a boy around my age, messy hair and wearing this somewhat blue collar long-sleeves and black pants. He was handsome.

For a very long time, I found myself staring at him. A smile forms on his face. "I think you've fallen."

"What?" I mutter as I look at myself, engulfed in his arms. I feel my cheeks heat up as I composed myself immediately. "I-I'm so sorry. I just didn't see you." I stammer.

"It's okay," He smiles. Gosh it's killing me.

He chuckles and extends his hand to me. "Dipper Gleeful, it's nice to meet you."

I stare at his hand before I shake it. "Pacifica, Pacifica Pines. It's nice to meet you too." I smile.

"Hmm, a Pines. I know you're uncle. Why haven't I seen you around here? Are you new here?" He asks, and smiles back.

"Um, yeah. In fact I am." I say as I look at him. "I'm really really sorry."

"It's fine, really." He says, "So, tonight. My sister and I are having a show at the tent of telepathy, and we will be so glad if you show up." He offers as I my eyes widen for a beat.

"So, you want me to come to your show? Me?" I ask, utterly shocked. What if he is a killer and it's just a scam? Calm down, Pacifica. It's just a show, and most people will be probably there. "Um, sure!" I say as I feel my hands clutch on my sweater.

"Great! The show will start on seven at the Tent of Telepathy. Here's my number" He says as he gives me a card. I take off my gaze at him and focused on reaching my phone in my shoulder bag, "You can bring your brother if you want to."

"Wait, how'd you know about-" I ask, but his already gone. "My brother?" I glance around at the park for him.

Woah. I hope this will turn out good.

______________
Woah, Chapter one is here guys! I hope you liked it! Please COMMENT your thoughts about it! Thanks!

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger