Chapter 2: Surprises

I stare at the full-length mirror that my mom bought me last week. I have been getting ready for the show for an hour now. I curled the tips of your hair. I wore your favorite Mint sweater, pulled on my skinny jeans and slipped on my  winter boots, even though summer was still here.

I just can't help but admire the way I  look tonight.

I ran downstairs and called my twin brother- Gideon. "Are you ready, bro? We're leaving in five." I shout to the kitchen to where he is.

"Yeah, I'm ready." He replies as I jumped in joy. Hyped about meeting Dipper.

"I can't wait for five." I  groan. "Let's go now!" I went to the kitchen and pulled my  brother outside while he helplessly debated.

"You said we'll be leaving in five!" He protests.

"Just lets go already." I giggled and we both ran to the Tent of Telepathy.

There were already people lining up to get in. "See? If we left in five, the line would be doubled." I smiled as I stuck out my tongue to him.

"What's your problem? You told me that we are leaving in five." He furrowed his eyebrows at me and rolled his eyes. I just giggled.

> > > >

We sat at the middle of the crowd, since all of the seats at the front were occupied. But who cares? We still have a great view of the stage.

The lights went off and you can hear the beating of the drums. "It's starting." I whisper to Gideon who's rumbling about how he could've just stayed in home instead.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Tent of Telepathy." A voice says, it belongs to a girl. "We are so glad that you came." She says.

"Your presence is our joy." A voice says, this time it's a boy. It must be Dipper's.

Smoke dominates the stage and it all poofs away and shows two figures wearing this very imitating costumes. There was this girl that looks oddly exactly like Dipper, then realization hit me, hard. They were twins.

"We are the Gleeful twins!" They say in unison. There he was. He is so handsome. Wait, what?

"I'm Mabel Gleeful and this is my twin brother Dipper Gleeful." The girl says and points to Dipper.

"For our fist presentation, look under your chairs." Mabel says as she smirks at us.

Everybody looks under their chairs. "What now?" Gideon grumbles but looks under his chair anyways.

I look under my chair, curious about what it is.

"When you see a gold card stuck under your chair. Please raise the card." Dipper says as I still searched.

Then there it is. The Gold Card.

"Who got it?" They asked while searching at the crowd.

I thought about raising my hand, or just pretend that there was nothing under my chair. But somehow there was like this force that made my hand shot up in the air.

"Well, there she is." Mabel says, "Isn't she just lovely, brother?" She smirked to Dipper.

He looked at me and a smirk pulled his lips. "Yes indeed, my sister."

"Please come on here at the stage, darling." He calls me as my heart beats faster.

Oh my.

> > > >

Hello Guys! Sorry for the very very very late update!!!! The next update will be very soon.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER :)

Lots of Love,
Agent Trigger