Chapter 14- Intrusion

I froze when I saw Levi wrapped in a towel rubbing his hair dry, walking out of his bathroom. The door clicked shut behind me and he stopped and looked up, then looked at the tea in my hand.

"Your supposed to wait for me to call you in." He said, seeming a little agitated.

"I'm...um... sorry. I knocked and when you didn't answer..."

"Put the tea down." He interrupted, walking closer to me. He let the towel he used for his hair rest on his shoulders. I swallowed and nodded, putting the tea down and turned to leave.

When I turned the knob I flinched when his hand darted out and slammed the door shut again. His breath warm against my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I didn't tell you to leave Cadet, did I?"

Oh God a warmth spread throughout my body and I closed my eyes tight. "Go sit down and get the tea ready." His nose brushed gently against my ear lobe and I bit the inside of my cheek, standing rigid. "Imma get dressed real quick and then we can enjoy the beverages. Do not leave before then, are my orders clear?"

"Yes daddy." I squeaked before my eyes snapped open wide. Shit, I thought I said it without thinking! Oh fuck..

He let out a low breathless laugh before going to his bedroom to get changed. As a stumbling mess, I got some tea ready and sat down in a chair heavily. When he came back he was fully dressed in casual clothes and I could feel my mouth water. He was in a cotton shirt and trousers. I swear, this man could wear a trash bag and be able to pull it off.

He sat down in his chair and sipped his drink with that weird hand holding way of his again. He coughed and covered his mouth. "What did you do to the tea?" He said, looking like I tried to poison him.

"I added some sugar and creme to it..is it bad?" I asked in a hesitant voice.

"No actually.." he sipped it again "It's actually really good. Much better then how Petra used to make it."

I had to hide my smirk, the compliment making me feel like I was on cloud nine. I sat straighter and was like "Oh really." I sipped my drink all fancy like, all haughty and proud. Seeing as how this made me happy, he nodded a little amused.

I laughed, looking to the side from embarrassment and joy.

"You seem a little close with that blonde." He suddenly says. I blinked, a little shocked at where this came from.

"Yeah...I guess." I responded in thought. "He is a friend of mine. And really intelligent."

"Hmm." He hummed, crooking a finger "Come here." He said to me. I did as was told and stood in front of him. He grabbed my wrist like he did with Petra, but instead of just pulling me closer, he yanked me onto his lap princess style.

"I don't like the idea of my little cadet getting too friendly with other men."

I looked at him wide eyed "But he's not a man." I said.

"I know, I just wanted an excuse so I could do this." He said before biting my neck. I dug my fingers into his shirt, letting out a tiny groan. He released the skin of my neck to move his lips up my throat, his breath getting rougher with each kiss planted.

"You did something naughty today Cadet, and I have to punish you for it."

The only response he got was a moan as I slowly closed my eyes to a lit from bliss as he moved his mouth to my jaw line.

"You looked so submissive earlier when I had you pinned... so willing for me to do anything to you. And when you called me daddy....don't ever do that again." My eyes glazed over as things began to escalate.