Trick or Treat

Halloween. The spooky season. Sakura blanched. hadn't she been through enough scares? It was all everyone was talking about. Going trick or treating, dressing up, watching scary movies. She was sickened by it all.

It wasn't just her classmates talking about it, the internet was too! That was how she'd ended up stumbling upon a Halloween movie on the Netflix app on her phone. Itachi had given her access to his account. Luckily, it wasn't nearly as scary as the movie she'd seen with Itachi and his friends at the movie theater. Actually, it was even labeled for kids.

As Count Dracula's face was finally revealed, Sakura gasped. He looked just like Itachi!

-------------------------

"No."

"pleeease?"

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down to his bed, making her emit a small shriek. He kissed her cheek, hoping to distract her. While that might have worked any other day, today, she was a mermaid on a mission.

"please." She continued instead.

He scowled, realizing she would not be deterred that easily, "No."

"But you-"

"No."

Sakura continued, "Look like-"

"No."

"Count Dracula."

"No." The most forceful no yet.

It was Sakura's turn to scowl now, "Is all you're going to say to me no from now on?"

"No," Sakura glared, "I'll say something else once you stop with this count Dracula nonsense."

Sakura pouted, "But you really do look like him, I swear!"

Itachi sighed, looking pained, "Perhaps, but I don't want to dress up like him."

Sakura furrowed her brows, "I thought everyone wore a costume on Halloween."

Itachi shrugged, "You don't have to dress up if you don't want to. And even if I wanted to, I wouldn't put on a Count Dracula costume."

"Why not?" Sakura whined, "You would look awesome!"

Itachi raised an eyebrow, "I don't think 'awesome' is the word for how I'd look."

Sakura struggled against him. Itachi grabbed the cards that had been thrown haphazardly onto the bed when Sakura had started her costume campaign, "Let's get back to Uno." He said, mixing the cards up.

She grumbled, "Fine." She shoved herself to the opposite side of the bed where she had been previously. This wasn't very fun when he kept beating her! No, Sakura admonished herself, shaking her head, that was not the mindset of a winner. If she kept trying, she would win eventually.

A few rounds of Uno later, none of which she had won, yet, their game was interrupted by someone knocking on Itachi's door. "You guys wanna watch a movie?" Sasuke's grumpy voice asked.

Itachi looked down at the stack of cards from their still ongoing game, "Would you rather watch a movie?"

Sakura looked down at her own cards, she had a horrible deck anyway. Might as well. She would win a game of Uno against Itachi someday, but today was not that day. "Let's go!" She exclaimed, already having thrown down her cards, and stood from the bed.

Itachi gave her an amused glance, "We have to put these away first." He took a handful of cards and shoved them into the box.

"Oh right," Sakura smiled sheepishly, helping him gather them.