-37-

"-but i'm moving in less than a week..."

Those words echoed in his head as he leaned against the wall.

Hyunjae felt destroyed.

It wasn't just about the fact that his boyfriend was moving, it was about the fact he didn't tell him.

Hyunjae thought they told each other everything, so why would he hide something this big from him.

Why would he lie about it?

He didn't know what to do, he didn't know whether to confront him or just suffer in silence.

Was Hwall ever going to tell him?

Or was he just going to disappear one day without a word.

Maybe he wanted it that way.

Maybe Hwall just wanted to get away and never see him again.

Thoughts like this were thoughts Hyunjae tried to avoid most of the time, but now he couldn't.

He trusted Hwall, but did Hwall trust him?

———

There were two things Eric really hated.

Number one was wet clothes.

Number two was soggy shoes.

But there was also another thing he hated, and that was being away from Juyeon.

So when given the choice between being dry or being with Juyeon, it's safe to say he chose the second.

That is what led to him walking in the pouring rain to his boyfriends house.

Though maybe it wasn't the safest decision, and it was definitely the most uncomfortable one. He still felt as if the end result was totally worth it.

Luckily the walk wasn't far and soon he arrived, shivering and soaked. He quickly knocked and the door swung open, there Juyeon stood at the door with a shocked look.

"Eric what the fuck?" He asked as he evaluated the dripping wet person.

Eric smiled, "I'm here!" He shivered as he tried to stand still.

"Get inside oh my god," Juyeon said. His voice was a mix of worry and frustration as he pulled Eric into his house.

Eric looked up at Juyeon, water dripping down his face as he smiled.

"You're insane," Juyeon shook his head, "You could've just asked me for a ride?"

"I didn't want you to drive in this weather," Eric frowned.

"So you walked?!" He said in exasperation.

"Yes." Eric nodded, he was content with his decision.

"God, you're so dumb," Juyeon sighed. "But so cute." He smiled as he wiped the water from Eric's face, leaning down to peck him on the lips.

Eric smiled as a small blush creeped onto his face.

"Okay let's hurry up and get you warm clothes," Juyeon said and Eric nodded quickly.

Eric had hurriedly gotten changed into a hoodie, which was way too big but Eric liked it, and sweatpants (a pair he'd left at Juyeons house previously because he'd always leave stuff as an excuse to go back) .

As he exited the bathroom, his hair still dripping wet, Juyeon appeared with a towel.

"I knew you weren't going to dry your hair," He sighed.

"Because I knew you'd do it for me~" Eric giggled as Juyeon placed the towel on his head.

"Yeah yeah whatever," He said, "Let me get the hairdryer so your hair is actually dry."