The Hogwarts Train

Nico P.O.V

Ok so apparently we now have to run into a wall to get to this platform. Who designed this? What if someone runs into the wrong wall? What if you come by yourself and it's your first time here? They should have like a code that they put up that only the wizards would understand. Maybe kinda like Ancient Greek and Latin for demigods. Ah yes ADHD. This horrible thing that just gave me all these ideas. 

Anyways, we all already know about how to get there. However, we were all confused about why we had to run into a wall. Meh, who cares. Percy decided to go first and he, like the dunderhead he is, decided to go head first. Everyone else went until it was finally my turn. I went through the wall, and was immediately left speechless. It is quite magnificent. Not as much as Olympus though. I think Annabeth would like to talk to who designed this place. 

Immediately, there was this loud sound that apparently meant the train was about to arrive. A scarlet train, like Thomas the train, came and stopped. I would personally love to go on it and see how it looked inside. Which is exactly what we are gonna do. 

A/N Now I'm sorry it's so short. My WA2 exams finished yesterday and now I feel like all my stress is gone. Still have WA3 and EYE though. I have literally forgotten what the storyline is all about and I need ideas. I hope you enjoyed this. I also find it weird how my authors note is longer than an actual paragraph. I think the reason I find it hard to write is because I'm more used to writing compositions. Like in school. And there if you write something like 'I'm' You'll get a cross on it. I am terribly sorry for this long note. Hope to update soon!