We actually go on the train

Leo's POV

   THE TRAIN. THE SEATS. THE WINDOW. CALYPSO. One of the most beautiful girls to ever exist. Actually not one of, she is the most beautiful. Anyway, we were now in a cabin on the train that somehow managed to fit all of us. Yes all 11 of us. Don't know how, don't care how. 

Annabeth's POV

  The train started moving and as it started to move out of the station, Leo somehow glued his face to the window? How did he eve- never mind. Sometimes I truly wonder what goes on in his brain. Around 20 minutes after the glue incident, a lady with a cart full of snacks stopped by. "Would any of you children like some food?" She asked. As weird as it sounds, Nico managed to pull some coins out of his pocket which were apparently the currency of this world. We bought way too many snacks and Leo went crazy. Again. I wonder how Calypso handles him? 

As you can tell, there is not much progress in this chapter. If its even a chapter. The reason is because my brain cannot think for life and I'm stressed (kinda) about whether the appeal to be transferred to express is gonna be confirmed. I don't really wanna transfer but oh well. Thank you for reading whatever this is. I'll try to update more and I probably will be able to because I'm having a 2 month holiday. Thank you and goodbye.