Chapter 2

When I woke up, I went to go check on Grandpa. He was still asleep, but he seemed much better than before. I had to get ready for school which I never look forward to. We all said bye to everyone as we left for school.

"Ughhh I hate math!" Yelled Apollo .

"Sameee." I said.

We all hated math and it would just bore us to death. When we got there it was a typical day and everyone was flooding into the school. We got into math class miserable.

"Welcome to math." The teacher said. "Please get out your textbooks, turn to page 648, and answer the questions."

The entire class complained, knowing that we will never do anything different. All we do it textbook work, all day and every day.

The day went by pretty quick. Everyone was relieved to be back home and tired as hell.

I came out to the living room to Loki and Dad arguing about stupid stuff while Sierra was just laughing in the back.

"I'm surprised you're unbothered by that stuff." Uncle Eragon said.

"What stuff?" I asked.

"All the arguing." He said.

"Oh I'm just used to it now and I just tune it out. I realized that arguing is the least of my priorities right now." I said.

Uncle Eragon let out a chuckle. "What are your priorities right now Duke? He asked.

"Well, I'm just working on being a better leader for the omegas which I already am failing to so." I said.

"All I have to say is take it slow." Uncle Eragon said.

"I take what I can get." I said laughing after.

Dad stormed off to his room steaming. Dad is really not the one to mess with when angry. On the other hand, Loki looked very unbothered which means that he didn't care what dad really said. It's sad because Loki and Dad have the worst father-son relationship.

I decided that it was time for family meetings. I felt really dumb about the idea but I wanted to see how it played out. I told mom about the idea and she agreed. Which I already knew she would because it's mom.

"Family meeting!" Mom yelled.

"Family meeting? Since when did we have family meetings? Uncle Eragon said.

"Oh and here we go with the instigator." Mom said annoyed.

"Don't call me an instigator because I just asked a simple question. Your always on my ass for the littlest things Briza." He said

"Language Eragon! There are children present!" Mom yelled.

"See what I mean. You're such a hypocrite Briza." Uncle Eragon said.

"How am I a hypocrite?!?" She asked.

Then they just kept arguing and arguing which was supposed to be a family meeting. I'm not choosing sides but if I had to I would be on uncle Eragon's side. Everything he says is right. Mom is a hypocrite, and mom always had something against uncle Eragon just for having this little "attitude" all the time. I don't love anybody more than the other. I love them equally even though mom can really push it for me sometimes.