A family now

Charlotte, Tom and Stella were a perfect little family. Tom could never be without his little star, he loved giving her kisses and reading to her at nighttime. Charlotte loves watching them together. They were careful not to get their life on the media. Tom didn't do that much work because he wanted to spend more time with his wife and daughter. One day they went for a walk careful not to get noticed and they ended up at a nice big park. "So what do you want to do sweetie." Tom was looking at Stella in the stroller, "Swing." She clapped her little hands together. "Ok then your wish is my command." He carried her to the swings while Charlotte was sitting on a bench smiling at them. Tom was pushing Stella and there was a women hiding behind a tree looking at him. "Wee!" Said the little girl Tom chuckled he was in soo much love with her. "Who knew being a father would be soo much fun!" He through to himself, he looked over at his wife who was reading a book and enjoying the weather. "Charlotte!" He yelled to her she turned her head to look at him, "yes Tom?" "I want another one." "Another one of what?" "I want another baby." Charlotte looked uneasy, "well if you want one that bad, then you can carry it." Tom chuckled to himself, "ok. I don't mind being pregnant." Charlotte put her hand on her face, "oh Tomas what am I going to do with you?" 

A women with black hair and sunglasses walked up to Tom(the baby was now playing with some other young kids on the grass), "Tom?" as she patted his back to get his attention. He turned around "oh hello miss, who might you be?" The women's face went down as he said this, "I'm Zawe don't you remember me?" "Oh, now I remember you. It's been a long time since I saw you. How are you?" "Im happy for you, that you have a family. I guess that I couldn't have one with you." The last sentence was a whisper, "Thanks Zawe that really means a lot to me." He hugged her, "What are you doing?" "Giving you a hug. I'm sorry that we couldn't end up together, but as I told you I had a girlfriend and I couldn't be with you because she was pregnant." Charlotte noticed that her husband was talking to that women that she didn't like and when they hugged she got up and walked towards them. "Tom!" She yelled at him, he turned his head towards her, "Charlotte." She slapped Zawe, "what was that for?" "You we're hugging her." He looked ashamed, "just for friends, I thought that I told you we are just friends nothing else." Charlotte looked down, "sorry." Tom went over and hugged her, "hey it's ok." Zawe looked sad at the couple because she felt like she wouldn't have what they had. Just then a baby was crying, "waaa!!" Charlotte broke the hug, "is that Stella?" "I think that is." Tom ran over to his daughter to find  her with blood on her leg, "what happened dear?" Tom went over and picked her up. She pointed to the sharp plant, "plant bad." Tom laughed and Stella cried more. "Shh it's ok, I didn't mean that." Looking at his wife, "Do you have a bandage?" She dug through her purse to find one, "here you go." Charlotte kissed Stella on the head. Tom put the bandage on her(it had Loki on it.) "There we go all better." Then he went over to the plant and crouched down to its level, "plant if you ever hurt my little girl again then you will have to suffer by the god of mischief, Loki." Charlotte couldn't stop laughing at her husband's childish behavior.