New special exam??

Kiyotaka POV

Today I start go to the school and I see Kei is coming beside me.

"Good morning Kei."

"Good morning Kiyotaka."

"Why today you go with me?"

"Well I want to stay with you even if you can only stay one minute."

"I see." then I hold Kei hand.

"Kiyotaka?" her face become some red.

"Nothing I want to hold my cute girlfriend only."

"Baka."

Then she held my hand too. Then she was close to me and her chest touched my arm. Then I see her face become blushing I can see Kei is using many courage to make her chest touch my arm.

This is good now don't have many students walk with us. After that no one know our relationship now.

Then when we are at the school we don't hold our hands anymore. I can see Kei's face has some unhappy things that not hold my hand anymore. Then I raise her face to kiss her.

This is a good taste to kiss Kei. I can feel it is very sweet. 

I see Kei's eyes are said to be very surprising I do it now. We kiss one mintue only but this is great of our first kiss.

"Kiyotaka....."

Then her face become red.

"Kei can we public our relationship now?"

She doesn't say anything only nodded her head.

"Kiyotaka~~" then her face put in my chest.

"What Kei?"

"Nothing Kiyotaka I only want to do only."

"Ok."

"Let go Kiyotaka~" then she hugged my left arm.

I nod and I open the class door I see many people are look at us and many boys are using jealous eyes look at me.

"What?!"

"Why he with Karuizawa get together?"

"yeah impossible."

"Karuizawa san with Ayanokouji kun get together?"

"What happened they?"

"Yeah..."

Then the ring rang this is good lucky now the ring is starting. Before I go to my seat Kei said to me at lunch to eat together. Then I go to my seat and see my adjacent seat Matsushita is using interesting eyes to look at me.

"Ok everyone here right?" Chabishara walk into the classroom to said to us.

"Yes sensei."

"Then now to explain about the new special exam."

Everyone became attentive and the calm atmosphere became tense but not too tense since some are expecting this. Ike on the other hand seems to be listening seriously and not planning to interrupt by asking questions.

"This special exam name is 'Special white world'."

Special white world? Possible is that place. That man made us go there to do the special exam. Well Tsukishiro still in this school he can easily make us go to there to do the special exam.

"This is a very simple exam you will just train your body and brain for a week in a certain place. On the last day, you will show what you learned in the whole week"

Train your body and mind huh.

"This exam is individual but the result will affect your class. Any questions so far?"

"Sensei what do you mean "will affect your class"?"

Yousuke asked concerned on what will happened on that individual and the class.

"What I mean is, An individual performance will reflect on the class for example, If Sudou did a wonderful performance your class will recieve class points based on his rank.

"Sensei, does that mean if we are in the top place we can reach higher class?"

This time it's Horikita who asked.

"Yes, and if you're asking why? It's because of the class points you will receive".

She paused and continued. "If a student gets the first place, he/she will get 50,000,000 private points and 500 class points. Take a look at these." Sensei took a paper and handed it to each of us.

First place: 50,000,000 private points and 500 class points

Second place: 30,000,000 private points and 300 class points

Third place 10,000,000 private points and 100 class points

Fourth place to tenth place: 500,000 private points and 50 class points

The last 5 students in the rankings will be expelled and their class points will reduced by 50 class points for each student.

Then the rest will recieve nothing.

What an interesting exam if students from same class dominated the top ten then, they will become either class B or A depending on their class points. The total class points will be 1,250 class points which is very high. The only thing in this exam is, This will be hard.

"The exam will start next week, every student of ANHS will participate in this exam. Just an advice don't relaxed too much, one mistake can make you fall at the botto.By the way the exam will expel the 5 students who are at the bottom. You probably read it earlier but just reminding you so be careful."

My classmates except a certain narcissist are completely frozen after hearing that. They are thinking that what are these mistakes that they could make. Chabashira left leaving the classroom with a heavy atmosphere. Time passes the atmosphere calm down and while waiting for the next teacher, Haruka and Ayanokouji group want to come to ask me about Kei with I relationship.

"Kiyotaka let go to eat lucnh~" Kei come to my beside to ask me.

"Ok."

"Kiyopon..."

"Sorry but I am his girlfriend of course I has right to go with he to eat lunch together."

"But.."

"Sorry I actually has date with Kei."

"Ok..."

"Let go Kiyotaka~" then Kei hug my right arm to walk out the classroom.