Start the special exam

Kiyotaka POV

I woke up at 7:50.  Then I go to the washroom to wash my teeth and I go to the public bathhouse to wash my body.

At 8:05

When I finish washing my body then I go out to go back to my room and play on the phone to wait for breakfast. Then one person knocked on my room. Only know my room where there are only a few people. Then I open the door and I see that person is the one who has a beautiful yellow ponytail and the blue eyes. My girlfriend Kei Karuizawa. She wears the school uniforms and in her left chest has the chest name badge. The chest name badge is to write her name and has some decoration. And why we are wearing the uniforms isn't wearing the white clothes because before the special exam two days Chabishara told us our school needs to wear the uniforms and the chest name badge can easily know who is who. And she said can decorate the name badge. And said remember to take seven days of uniforms to wear and the chest name badge.

"Good morning Kiyotaka~~"

"Hi Kei what happened??"

"I want to see you and are you already wake up??"

"Yes at 7:50 I already woke up."

"I see. Then let go to eat breakfast~" then she hugged my left arm.

"Ok wait me to wear."

"Ok~~"

Then she goes out of the room to wait for me. I wear the uniforms and the chest name badge. My name badge doesn't have any decorating. Only has my name only.

Then I open the door to see Kei.

"Let go Kiyotaka."

I nodded. Then we walk together to the dinning room to eat breakfast.

I see there has many people are there to line up.

Then we line up too.

Then we go to the desk to eat breakfast. With us eating breakfast has Kamishiro, Amasawa, Saotome and others who look like they worship me people.

Then at 9:00

We sit in the first room we see. And I see all ANHS students and Kamishiro and Saotome they are there too. Then one woman's teacher is coming. I see that the teacher is the Chemical teacher Mao Takasugi.

"Hi everyone I am the Chemical teacher Mao Takasugi please nice to meet you guys. Then don't waste the time letting us start the class." then she started the class. 

I already know what she said about the chemical. Of me is just listening to the music only. I see many people's faces feel hard and trouble about what Takasugi said. Then I see even Keisei, Horikita and Nagumo have some trouble with what she said too. I see Kouenji look like hisself look like isn't listen to what Takasugi said. Takasugi see he look like doesn't listen to what she teach after that point his to ask he about one question. Everyone want to see Kouenji trouble and make teacher angry to he but...

"Fufu I am perfect of course I know the answer. The answer is xxxxxxxxxxxx right." he said the right answer make Takasugi can't said anythings.

".......right." and make many people are surprise he know the answer.

I see Kei doesn't look like other people feel hard about what Takasugi said because in last week I am using the devil teach lesson to teach her about what white room at least need the academic ability and sport ability. I see Sakayanagi doesn't look like other people too I think she knows about what Takasugi said. Indeed she can say herself is the born genius.

After one half hour

The lesson is finished after Takasugi walks out of the classroom I see many people are talking about the lesson. And now has five minutes of free times.

"This is so hard!!" many people are said about the lesson.

"Yeah this is not the senior high school students learn!!"

"Yeah I use the phone to see what the teacher said is university lesson."

"Really!!"

"How can we know!"

"We must get expelled!!"

"Yeah!!" many people hear and go to their their class leader.

"Horikita san what should we do?!" Ike come to Horikita there to ask them.

"Ok I think we can use the free time to do the study group to study about what the teacher said." Horikita said to he.

"Yeah Horikita san is right we can use the free time to study too." Yousuke said to them too.

I hear many classes want to use the free time to do the study group too.

"Kiyotaka what about you?" Kei come to ask me.

"I don't need to study I already know what the teacher said."

"Really?! Kiyotaka can you teach me too~" she hug me to ask me.

"Of course Kei."

"Thank you Kiyotaka." then she kiss my face.

"And I finally know why Kiyotaka last week teach about many things Kiyotaka already know we are coming here right??" She uses lower voice to ask me.

"Yeah."

"Then remember tonight see you."

"Ok."

Then we are talking about anythings.

After five minuters

Then has one male teacher I remember he is the math teacher name is Koromo Ryuuju.

"Hi everyone I am the Math teacher. My name is Koromo Ryuuju please nice to meet everyone and let's start the class." then he start the class.