#13

A/n: okay so I'll be going through the parts changing some stuff that was weird and what y'all didn't like, me personally i honestly wouldn't know what taste in clothes you guys have and I am very bad with choosing clothes that would fit every one's taste because my style is different from the clothes i showed you guys and I'm pretty sure y'all wouldn't like my style so I had to find "something" so that's my bad. Either way I really want you guys to be comfortable while reading. Btw I'm sorry for my inactivity work is kicking my ass and I never have time to write, so whenever I have an off day I'll try and update more then 1 part to satisfy y'all enough until then.

"Reminiscing the past"

"Let me wash you and you can wash me." You instantly get flustered at her suggestion, I mean some people might think that's normal for female "friends" to wash each other, I mean I wouldn't even know I was always a loner and kept to myself.

"W-what, Ymir seriously this isn't funny I need- Hey!" Ymir was already applying the body wash on her hands then suddenly wrapping her arms around your waist and washing your back, you felt how hot your face got at how close she was, her breast touching yours, her nipples slightly brushing against yours with every move she makes.

"Y/n relax I'm only washing your back..." for some reason you knew ymir was smirking even tho you couldn't really see her face. the way how her soft fingers were going across your back, some times she jokes around a lot and you was wondering if this was another one of her schemes.

She had you in a hug position aswell, the water making everything slippery and her fingers not only going across your back you squeal at her hands going down to your ass, "y-ymir that's-mhm n-not my back.." your hands were placed on her shoulders, you swore that her hands were roaming every part of your body at this point.

"Oh? You don't say?" You hear her slightly chuckle as she lowered her head down next to your ear, "are you having naughty thoughts right now y/n?"

You squeeze your eyes shut as you feel one of her hands move from your ass to your front, your eyes widen as you feel her long fingers on your pussy, you didn't have time to process what she was doing, her movements were quick and making you stutter your words as you try to speak, you were to flushed and weak in the knees. she had what felt like her middle finger thrusting in and out of your hole. You had your arms wrapped around her neck as your moans soon after started picking up, ymir smirked hearing you moan directly in her ear, she knew she finally had you right where she wanted you, finally making her move, she's been waiting on this very moment to ravish you completely mind, body and soul.

She finally get to hear those sweet and soft moans from your plump lips, you hugging her tightly as she thrusts not one finger but now two making your moans echo louder in the bathroom shower. "Y-Ymir-mmh wait please..." you stutter out feeling something weird tighten up in your stomach, you didn't know what the feeling was but you were scared to find out.

"I-I think I'm gonna pee...." You say as your lips parted leaning your head back, widen eyes as you feel ymir smash her lips on yours, you feel her soft tongue touch yours as you both begin making out. Ymir fingers still thrust in and out at that same speed while her other hands goes up to your breast.

This- this was so hot, your mind is literally on overdrive, foggy, and on cloud 9 right now. forgetting how the hell this even escalated in the first place but you just went along with it.

"Y/n you look so fucking hot right now," ymir says pulling away from the kiss only to go right back down seconds after not wanting to be away any longer.

You feel her hand that was once on your breast slide up to wrap around your neck, "ymir w-wait something's coming.." you manage to let out seeing as ymir wasn't pulling away from the kiss and her thumb continued working at your clit as her middle and ring fingers curled inside you making you jolt with every handwork she did with her fingers.