Chapter 1: It happened

I woke up, it was 3:00 and my parents were dressed up and then my dad said "wake up, wake up" he was saying quickly. Mom said " we are going to airport were 3 minutes late hurry up" ok I wonder why we were going to the airport, what state, what country. when we were on the plane middle of the flight I looked out the window and saw the wing broken and it was coming off I told my parents then my dad told one of the flight tenders and 2 minutes later the oxygen mask came out I was the last one to put it on because you had I won't tell right now there's no time for time when I looked out the window again the wing was gone then the mic person came on and said " Ok people calm down we need everybody to take a parachute we need to abandon the plane. I was scared as !@&$ dad told to jump first with mom he said " trust me and grab on tightly on moms back then we jumped off then the plane... exploded I screamed out NO!!! then when we were far from the explosion, mom had a heart attack and died, I lost my parents we were- I was high up in the air with other strangers one of the strangers told me to pull the string, the white string when were close to the ground, when we were close to the ground, I've realized that we were in Paris because from a distance I saw the Eiffel Tower it was so amazing then I realized to pull the string so I did, I was floating down I was so sad that both of parents died.when we landed I didn't know where I was so followed the people who survived in the plane explosion. We were going to the Eiffel Tower.