Chapter 3: I try my new powers

I traveled around Paris and found a open area were nobody was there it was a good time to try out the powers. But he didn't say anything on how to use so for no reason I searched my pocket and found a click pen it was green with orange. Same color on the brief case so I clicked the pen and pyrometheus came out I was surprised that he was there he said " I'll tell you how to use each powers, ice powers you have to use it when you are fighting a monster are to scare bullies away. Use it when you're in danger. Fire you only use it when you're mad or something that makes you mad. Telicannises you can use it anytime you want you just focus on something you want to move. When you master these powers. When I say master I mean it will take time. You can use it at any moment just say the power you want to use but you can use it only when you master it!" Pyrometheus spawned some crates a dummy and a moving cardboard so I said " how would these make me mad?" Pointing at the dummy "you'll see" pyrometheus said like it was true. So I punched the dummy so hard I made a crack. Pyrometheus was controlling the dummy so the it pushed me hard to the ground then tackled me hard again! "That's it" I said opened my hand like high fiving someone and fire came out of my hand. It was... AMAZING I did it rapidly with both hands and few seconds it was burned into crisp. Pyrometheus said " impressive, lets go to the training stage" it was the moving cardboard fake lasers shined at my chest, what pyrometheus said use it when danger happens so I did the same thing like the fire and now ice came out and the cardboard was frozen. The next stage is going to be hard, the telicannises. I couldn't focus because I was still thinking about the time when my parents died. Pyrometheus said " don't think about your parents I know how important it is for you but you need to focus calm down and relax and look at the crates and pick them up and move them" so I did and surprisingly I picked it and move around. Pyrometheus said "you're ready to really use it till next time Dennis.