Chapter 4: I make a new friend

It been a month practicing my powers and I'm getting a lot better. I really want to fight some kind of monster to see if I really, improve my skills and powers. I got out my green/orange click pen clicked it and pyrometheus came out. I told how I was ready to fight a monster but not a powerful monster, just a regular monster. So he spawned in a weird looking monster because it was wearing a white underwear, his whole body has tiger strips with a pirate eye patch with a pirate hook on his left hand. The monster charged right at me but luckily I dogged it, he came again but this time he got me, good thing is that he didn't get me with his left and he threw me hard to the ground, I was so close to hit a rock. It gave me an idea "Danger" I said so I froze the big rock and picked it up it wasn't heavy at all. I thee the frozen rock at the monster's chest and it started to plead. I said "Dang that must of hurt" the monster charged at me and scraped my arm with the pirate hook. It was a huge cut, I was pleading too much I could die. I got mad, my hands were on fire I quickly threw it at the monster's face. He growl loud I used my telicannises to pick up a huge rock and thee it and him some how just when I threw the huge rock it was on fire. When the monster got hit by the rock the fire spread around the monster, few seconds later he was burned to crisped. It was night time, I just realized and I saw lightning coming from a distance looked like if someone was fighting a monster also. I blinked and he was in front of me I looked at his hand he has lightning power I can believe my eyes. Finally I met someone with powers like me. He said "Hello there where are your parents" he was looking at me like of I wasn't suppose to be here right now I said "My parents died in a plane explosion well one of them got a heart attack, what's your name?" He said nothing for 2 seconds and said "My name is Michael and what's yours?" I quickly said "Dennis" Michael said "Why are you out in the open?" I was scared to say that I was practicing my powers on a monster because it looked like he'll punch the lightning out of me so I said carefully "I have powers and used them on a monster" he looked surprised to what I said. Michael was silence and said "Do you choose to be my friend and work together or do you want to challenge me to a fight" i can't believe that he wants to be my friend and work together, I said "Lets be friends and work together, what kind of powers do you have?" Michael's hand was bright and said "I have lightning, lightning tornado and lightning chain that comes out of my hands, I'll show you how their use, later" I can't wait I to see his powers I said "Can't wait!" Michael said "Hell YEAH!"