CHAPTER 2

Xiumin's POV:

"No no no no no baby don’t say u want no liar
No no no no no baby don’t say u want no bad guy
Because the truth hurts more than the lie
You cover your ears with your hands."

- No, no baby I-I know you don't want a liar like me and I know you know that I'm a liar I'm such a jerk to you, I'm sorry. I know that I hurt you so much, now maybe it cna be a lesson learned for me all of this stupidity of me. Baby, I know now what it feels like to be hurt. It hurts more when I see you crying in front of me so this time I need to turn around and just walk away.

"I don’t wanna hurt you either (So bitter)
This is the only way we can be (No matter what I do)
So again I
Do it again because I have no choice."

- Baby thank you because you love me, thank you because you always give me your time, thank you because you accepted me, thank you because you give your patience, your kindness and your love to me and I owe you to that, but I didn't know what to give you back? 'cause I don't have the confidence to see you and I don't have a strong heart like you, t-to face you and I know that I have so many mistakes to you. And I felt guilty for myself 'cause you give your everything to me but I don't have the guts to give you that 'everything' like you give me. Maybe, this is the only way to separate us, to forget our past, to forget what happened, for you to forget me and my mistakes....and to forget us. But I know that we don't have a "US" now because I lied to you all this years that we are together.

"So I tell her
Sweet lies sweet lies sweet lies
The sweetest lie in the world Baby
I tell her
Sweet lies sweet lies
If this is what you want, I’ll give it all to you."

- So i have to tell you a sweet lies but it seems like you didn't like it because I know it will hurt you and I don't want you to cry you know that I'm sorry for making you cry always, for making you struggle for me always, for giving you a hard time always. I'm so sorry. If this is what you want me to do then I have to do this, because I don't want you to make me feel like i'm the worst person you've ever seen, but I know that it's true.

Y/n POV:
- He's changed. I'm scared, but I need to be strong for myself. Because this what I choose, I need to stick to it. And fight for it

"I don’t give you my heart as easily as you’d like
I melt you with sweet lies Like a hot cocoa in the winter
I keep trying to push you away
Had to tell you, that I lie to you, but you know I’m a pretender
I already told you that I’m an unwieldy blade and if you want me
You might get cut deep, you pretend not to hear me when I warn you
Let me tell you what’s on my mind
Sorry I can’t be that guy
Don’t expect too much."

Xiumin's POV:
- Do you think that i will fall in love with you that easily. Well no, 'cause I have a girl to hear me, understand me and love me like you do. I know you're not enough for me. And I didn't deserve your love. But I was so happy when I see you that day in the season of winter, we both didn't know that we're drinking the same hot cocoa while looking at you. I've been trying to confess my feelings for you, but you always think that I should be that kind of guy? Well baby I'm sorry if I cannot be that guy you want me to be.

You are always pretending that you didn't hear me when I warn you always, I told you times a day but it seems like you always pretending not to heart it that "I can't, I can love you but I can't change". Let me tell you this I'm sorry I-I can't be that guy you wish, I can't be that guy you want and I can't be that guy you deserve to love.

"Actually I
I’m scared to begin, because
I can taste the bitter scent in my mouth
If you
Close your eyes and want me
Even if it’s a lie, I’ll make you happy
With the sweetest lie in the world
I tell you."

Y/n POV:
- I'm scared of loving you. I can sense the bitter scent in your mouth, I can hear it even if you don't tell me. Maybe if you didn't do it, I can make you happy everyday and tell you also the sweetest lie in the world "I Still Love You".