one

snowflakes

snowflakes.
cold.
foggy breath.
snowy foot prints.
snuggled up to a fireplace.
tons and tons of blankets.
hot coco.

all of these things were jungeuns favorite thing's during the winter.

it was early december in korea and there was already loads of snow.

jungeun was up early for the first time in months, it was her first day at a new school.
she had to leave the last one due to a crazy ex stalker..

jungeun lives alone in an apartment close by to her new campus, she was looking into staying at a dorm, it would be nice to have a roommate as things can get lonely for her.

~

jungeun didn't really have much time left so she quickly made toast and shoved in her mouth before grabbing her bag and dashing out the door.

crumbs fell everywhere down her jacket as she ran and she was getting odd stares from citizens trying to walk peacefully.

"i'm sorry!! i'm just in a rush!" she apologizes to all the people she bumped into.

~

she made it safely to the campus and wiped off all the crumbs.

"woah, this place is humongous.." jungeun says with her mouth opened.

she remembered how she was supposed to get a tour from a student so she waited at the spot she was assigned to wait.

it was under a snowy tree, jungeun stares up at it in awe not paying attention to her surroundings.

"hey uh earth to jungeun?!" a form of sunshine yells into jungeuns ear.

"JIWOO??"

jungeun gets up and slams jiwoo into a hug.

jiwoo and jungeun have been bestfriends since grade school, they haven't seen eachother since jungeun had to move away..to that tragic school.

"yup! it's me alright, i'm also your amazing one and only tour guide" jiwoo smiles brightly at the blonde.

jungeun pulled up her scarf to her mouth and was hiding the smile on her face.

"i mean what are the odds your my tour guide.." jungeun said shyly.

jiwoo knew jungeun wasn't usually the touchy feely type, but it was oh so cute to her. "why didn't you text me at all after you left!!" jiwoo shouted causing stares.

"i was so caught up with school work and i also had a part time job, everything was so much for me jiwoo, i was also dealing with some crazy stalker!" jungeun says all in one breath.

jiwoo looks at her with a soft face "i completely understand and thats- WAIT DID YOU SAY CRAZY STALKER?"

jungeun scratched at the nape of her neck. "i'll tell you all about it later, i don't wanna be late to my first class!"