three

throughout the night jungeun couldn't sleep

throughout the night jungeun couldn't sleep. her mind was filled with negative thoughts. all she wanted was jinsoul to love her.

she didn't want to go to school in the morning, she's a wreck, she'd probably break down if she even saw jinsoul.

jungeun decided to get a late night drink of water to clear her mind.

she realized she hadn't checked her phone the whole day, she might aswell see if she got any messages from sooyoung.

sooyoung
this is jungeun correct? :)

jungeun
yeah! it's me! sorry for the late reply,
i was busy today!

~

in the end jungeun only got one hour of sleep, her eye-bags we're visible, she couldn't keep her eye's open for more then a minute.

she sat herself down at the kitchen island and fully slumped down on it.

jiwoo had finished her morning shower and came to see this sight.

"jungeunnnn~ wakey wakey! we have school in an hour" jiwoo says rubbing her towel through her hair.

jungeun replies with a mumble that sounded like "no"

jiwoo lifts jungeuns head and notices how tired she looks, jiwoo felt bad after what happened that night.

"jiwoo..can i tell them i'm sick or something? i don't feel like i'd be a perfect fit for school today..i can just lie and say im sick from this weather.." jungeun says with her eyes closed.

"i can't tell if you want to get away from school because of jinsoul, or because you're tired" jiwoo says sitting down next to her.

"it's a mixture of both..jinsoul caused my pain!! i only had one hour of sleep"

just as she thought it couldn't get any worse.

there was a knock at the door.

"SHIT, if its yeojin again..I'M GONNA DIE" jiwoo mildly shouts before getting up to open the door.

when jungeun saw who it was she felt sick to her stomach.

"hey guys! i wanted to stop by and hopefully take you guys to school" jinsoul smiles dumbly.

its like this bastard knows when we're talking about her. jungeun thinks to herself.

jiwoo turns to look at me and frowns. "u-um jinsoul i don't think jungeun is going to school today, she's really...sick!" jiwoo claims.