two

"i approve, jungeun you may move into the dorm with jiwoo" the headmaster said with a heartfelt smile

"THANK YOU!!" jiwoo brings the headmaster into a hug without thinking.

~

"agh..now i have to move all of my stuff jiwooooooo..." jungeun slurs out jiwoos name in mental pain.

"don't worry about it! i can help you, and i can invite a friend to help too!" jiwoo says with her bright smile.

"help with what?" the same tall figure that jungeun is whipped for appears from behind jiwoo.

jungeun's face turns a bright red just by jinsoul appearing.

"jungeun is moving into my dorm and she's burdened about the moving part, so i offered a hand"

jinsouls face brightens like she got an idea. "i can help aswell, of course if thats fine with the both of you.."

jiwoo and jinsoul both turn to jungeun with puppy eyes. "please let me help you jungeun, i'm really strong" jinsoul winks and ditches the cutesy look.

"f-fine! but only if you make jiwoo stop doing those scary eyes!!" jungeun shouts.

~

they took jinsouls car to jungeuns apartment and jiwoo grabbed all the food in a blink of an eye.

"hey save some for me jiwoo!"

"do you want me to help you or not? this is very essential jungeun" jiwoo sticks her tongue out.

jungeun headed to her room to grab clothes, pictures, jewelry basically everything in her room.

jinsoul peers through the door and knocks. "mind if i come in?"

"no not at all! you can totally come in, don't even have to ask..!!" jungeun catches herself rambling like an idiot.

"cute.." jinsoul mutters as she looks around jungeun's red decorated room. "jiwoo's dorm is pretty ugly, it's sad you're gonna have to ditch this red beauty"

jungeun takes a last good luck at her room. "i didn't really get attached to this place it's fine, i've only been here for a good 2 months or so.."

"i'd let you stay with me if i didn't already have a roommate, my rooms super cool, you have to vist sometime okay?" jinsoul says coming up behind jungeun.

"i will.."

jungeun turns around without knowing she was there and her face bumps into jinsouls chest.

"i-im sorry!" jungeun quickly apolgies before her face turns red like it did earlier.

jinsoul looks down at flustered jungeun and smirks a bit. "you're fine it was my mistake"