6

We just talk while we walk around.

"When you were a kid did they ever even act like they were your parents? You don't have to answer if it's too much." He asks.

"They would talk to me like they were. Never meant a damn thing though. All it was was they just wanted to make it seem like they gave a shit. I listened for a while until I realized what they were doing."

" You didn't know?"

"Not really. It didn't start out as sexual. When I was little they used to just subtly train me. Little things. I wasn't allowed to pick what I wore every day. I wasn't able to pick what I ate. I wasn't even allowed a preference. I had a routine every day that I got my ass whooped for not following. Then later it got worse. It was partial scenes into full scenes until we got to the point where I was a sex slave. For my parents."

"Holy fuck. That's- I can't- I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. They're just assholes that luckily I don't have to deal with anymore."

"Yeah."

He just pulls me aside and kisses me a few times.

"You're safe with me. You know that, right?" He says.

" I know."

"Good. Just making sure. If there's anything I'm doing that triggers anything at all, please tell me that."

"You're my boyfriend and you're good to me. Nothing you do is gonna trigger anything because you're not my parent. Why do you think parental honorifics were never even an option?"

" Okay."

I just kiss him a few more times. We continue our walk. He wraps one arm around me.

"I love you Babygirl." He says.

" I love you too."

He kisses the side of my head. We walk around for about a half an hour before going back to his apartment. When we get there we go upstairs to his bedroom.

"Have you thought about when you'll move in here?" He asks.

"Not really. I just need a little more time to be with you before I actually move in. Just to make sure that this is what I want."

" Okay. Take your time. I just want to be around you as much as you'll let me."

"I don't plan on going anywhere."

He kisses me a few times. I smile. He sits on the end of the bed and motions for me to come over to him. I go over there and lean against his legs. He rests his hands on my hips and looks up at me.

"You're cute when you're worried." I say.

"I'm not worried. I just can't get it out of my head that you actually went through that."

"Your eyes say differently, Baby."

"I'm sure they do."

I sit in his lap and look over at him. He rests one hand on my thigh and holds onto me.

"Can I try and clear your mind?" I ask.

"Depends how you intend to do that, Babygirl."

"Mmm I was gonna start with kissing and go from there."

" Okay. Ask first if you go further."

" I know."

I turn in his lap so I'm facing him and gently push him back so he's laying down. He smiles. I lean down so we're chest to chest and kiss him. He keeps one hand on my hip and rests the other on my ass. I rest one hand on the back of his neck. He flips our positions and we just kiss like that for about twenty minutes. When we pull away he kisses my neck. I bite my lip.