-obagiyuu|happiest couple-

Warning: spoilers,blood,Cursing

The serpent pillar wakes up to find himself in the butterfly mansion. What was he doing there? He sat up and looked around. All white. Makes sense, since the butterfly mansion is like a hospital. He slid his legs off the bed and started to walk. After 2 steps, he falls on the ground, face flat.

"Oww.."

He crawled back into the bed, knowing he would get scolded for trying to walk around the mansion without permission and making loud noises in the room. He slowly crawled up the bed and laid down. The Serpent pillar thought about someone. Who was that someone? You may ask. It was a man, with ocean eyes, and had a mismatched haori, and was quiet to what seems like all of the time. Smiling under his mask, he heard a knock. He sat up and was about to get the door when 3 butterfly girls came in. They all had butterfly pins, showing that they work in the butterfly mansion.

"Obanai-sama, shinobu-sama said that once you fully healed, you'd be able to head out of the mansion. Try your best to not walk, or your legs won't heal."

"What? What happe-,"

"You can ask giyuu-sama when he's awake. Shinobu-sama told us that he was also with you during the mission."

Mission? He thought. When was it? Oh.. He remembered about the mission to mount -_______-. How was Tomioka? Why was he thinking that?

-with Tomioka-

The raven woke up,eyes widened. The same nightmare kept appearing every night. He sat up, and stared outside the window. Flowers and butterflies everywhere. He thought it was kinda pretty, so he slid his legs of the bed and started to walk. His body was a bit sore, due to the mission he and the serpent pillar had done. After the demon was decapitated, the raven had carried the serpent pillar to the butterfly mansion. Right after he knocked, he fell to unconsciousness.

Still, he opened the door and passes by Iguro's door. He took a slight glance and hurried away, with a flush on his cheeks. That was very rare for the water pillar to blush, and he had admit it to himself. He hadn't shown any feelings after his friend, sabito, died in the final selection. He was the one that died and the rest survived, thanks to him(sabito). Often, he would stare at his haori and think about the past. His sister, Tsutako, dying right in front of him. And his best friend, sabito, having his head smushed.

He went outside and sat down.

"Ara,ara~ Tomioka-San! You do know your not supposed to get out of bed right now! You need to heal!"

Without looking, he know who she was. Shinobu Kocho. The insect pillar. The raven simply nodded. And took the last glance of the garden and headed inside to the room. He sat down on his bed and sighed. There was a knock on the door and he didn't bother to answer. The knocking got fiercer and he said:

"Come in.."

The serpent pillar came in, with the help of Shinobu.

"Your fellow 'friend' wanted to see you and ask some questions~"

"Okay.."

The butterfly went out of the room and shut the door.

"So?"

"Uhm...What happened during the mission..?"

"..."

The raven started explaining.

-what happened-

The water pillar and the serpent pillar arrived at the village at midnight. They saw a black figure, with red spattered everywhere. Blood. The serpent pillar left the water pillar without telling him and the water pillar was searching everywhere for him. Turns out, the demon had cut the serpent pillar's legs and the raven, had been tortured for a while. The raven finally used his last strength to get out and decapitate the demon. The serpent pillar fainted and the water pillar carried him on his back and went to the butterfly mansion.

-back to Giyuu and Obanai-

"Oh."

The raven hesitated for a while and told the other to leave. Obanai refused and said that he doesn't want to leave. Giyuu was confused but nodded. It was awfully silent among the two. The raven would not speak, and the serpent didn't have the courage to talk to his crush.

"So, how's things going?"

The raven only nodded. He didn't bother to ask the serpent to stop, simply just enjoying his company.

"Uh,ok...Uhm, awkward question, but would you like to go out with me?"

The serpent blushed. The raven was too...oblivious. He tilted his head and nodded. 'Cute' Obanai thought.

"When..?"

"In..1 month... after we heal.."

"Okay.."

-after 1 month-

The serpent pillar and the water pillar were walking around together, enjoying the date. The raven had a little smile, it was noticed by the serpent. At last, the moment has arrived..

"Giyuu Tomioka.."

'Why is he using my full name?' The raven thought. He hesitated and tried to process what was happening.

"Ever since I met you, you made my heart flutter every time I saw you. You have beautiful ocean eyes, and a calm personality.. so, Giyuu Tomioka, will you be my boyfriend?"

The ravens eyes widen, and was a blushing mess.

"Iguro Obanai..."

The serpent's heart was racing.

"Yes..I will.."

And so after that day, they spent more time together, even until their last breath. After 2 years, they were going to marry. But there was a demon. Devouring people at the wedding. Being demon slayers, they had decapitated the demon, but however, lost too much blood. At their final moment, holding hands and laying down. They said their last goodbyes, and fell into darkness.

Maybe in the afterlife, they'd meet again. And it was true. No more demons. No more worrying about death being often. The only thing is love. Only love. Known as the 'happiest couple' who never gotten married, they had lived a long life, and was ready to be together no matter what.

-Bonus to make you happy-

"Giyuu"

"Yes Iguro?"

"Will you..marry me?"

Tears came rolling down the ravens face.

"Yes! Yes I will!"

And that, was their story, of the 'happiest couple'...