Papa Wilford part 2

I looked into his eyes and gave him another small peck on the lips before saying "How about we move this inside"

As we hopped out of the car he ran over to my side and took my hand and started for the house with surprising strides, looks like he still has some energy in him ... that's good.

My assumptions proved themselves to be correct when we made it inside of this mansion. He was practically radiating lustful energy.

I would have loved to look around but I was whisked away by wilford as soon as I tried to stop. I looked at him slightly confused on why he wasn't letting me at least be aware of the environment until I looked down at his pants and saw just how large his bulge had gotten. At that point it must be uncomfortable if not painful.

He looked back at me as we reached a room and with a look over his shoulder he stepped aside as if to tell me to open the door

"ahem..uh- go ahead"

I was confused and kinda worried about what lay behind the door but I opened it with confidence so he doesn't know I'm nervous.

Oh..to my surprise It seemed to have just been a bedroom.
I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

Trying to regain control of the situation I pulled Wilford into the room and kissed him with a mix of passion and lust.

He shut the door behind us and started to pull on my shirt as he backed me up until I hit the bed.

I allowed him to dominate me for the time being but by the end of the night he would be the one begging me to fuck him harder. I smiled at the ideas that circulated in my head as he kissed my neck and unbuttoned my shirt.

He seemed to hear what was going on in my head as he pushed me back on the bed ruffly. "That could be arranged." Said a voice in my head. It sounded just like his voice.

In response to my startled expression he kissed me and smirked, crawling over to the center of the bed and laid down with an expecting look.
Damn did he gave sex eyes.

I paused for a moment considering my options. I quickly stood up off the bed and walked over to what I presumed to be his closet. Low and behold he had a bag of sex toys like I thought he would.

I smirked and spun around with a Pink Synched silk bag in hand " now~ let's see what we have here Mr. Warfstache!"

He looked a little surprised and flustered by the bag in my hand. I enjoy having this power over him.

"Oh I- Impressive uh- how um.. you found so easily" he muttered with a flustered chuckle
It was almost amusing to see him like this
Not expecting the unexpected, ready to be made vulnerable.

I slowly sauntered up to him looking him up and down with hungry eyes. He seemed to cower yet also thrived under my gaze.

I crawled onto the bed and straddled him sitting right on his bulge
I grind ever so slightly
"Tell me what you want me to do Wilford" I watched with bubbling excitement as I observed his red face twist as I moved on him.

"I want you to unleash your deepest desires on me. For tonight, I'm your pretty little whore." He said in a deep smooth tone that sent shivers up my spine.

"I can .. make that arrangement" I said with a wide grin as I ran my fingers through his hair......is this shit a wig?

I quickly ripped off the hair I assumed was a wig hoping I was correct and wasn't about to just rip out a chunk of his hair. The wig came off and I quickly flung it to the side.

"Oh I ... seemed to forgotten about .. that" he said as he watched the pink Afro hit the ground .. just kinda sitting there
But then I went to look back at his actual hair.