Chapter two ~School~

"Your Tommyinnit!" I exclaimed.

Tommy POV

I looked up at him, what am I supposed to say 'yeah' no that's boring 'your cute' ew that's just cringey. The now awkward silence ended as Tommy responded " yeah, and also you can sit there" his face was probably bright red at this point, he just silently hoped the freakishly tall guy said something, in to which he did.

"I should introduce myself" the stranger started "My names Ranboo, Ranboo Beloved" I simply nodded 'what am I supposed to say?' He took a deep breath. "And I'm Tommy nice to meet you!" Giving him a lopsided smile. Confusion on Ranboo's face was evident, but the younger of the two tried to change the subject, which led him to find out, Ranboo was 19, goes the same college as him and has a small twitch channel. The girls who were fighting over the seat soon realized that someone else was sitting there, but they still didn't stop fighting.

Timeskip brought by my blind self-

Ranboo POV

As I walked off the bus I went into the first class of the day, English, why did I choose English again? I walked into the classroom and the teacher, Mr. Notfound, seated me. ( idk a thing bout college so time skip again)

As class finished I walked to the main course (idk if that's a thing) Editing, the one thing I look forward too everyday, as I walk into the class and the first thing I saw, Tommyinnit.

250 words