Part-1

CHARACTERS

1. KANG MIA - the protagonist, has short-hair, back-up dancer for JYP, dreams to be a dancer.

2. LEE KNOW AND STRAY KIDS-do I need to say?

3. CHOI SUJIN - Mia's bestie.

To the story (and beyond)...

[Mia's POV]

It was 9 in the morning and according to the mail I got last week I was scouted as a back-up dancer for JYPE's boy-band STRAY KIDS (proceeds to jump & screeeeeam). And I need to be at room 09-G for the practice currently.

As I entered the room there was...no one? Like I couldn't even feel any living soul I checked the room no. again and yeah .........I guess I am the early one.

I then I just kept my bag and belongings at the front shelf and started roaming around the practice room. The room was quite luxurious and huge it was nicer than most of my past companies, at least it didn't have any broken wooden tiles to strain your ankle into.

Suddenly I felt thirsty so I went to the refrigerator bent down to grab the water bottle and....

[Lee know's POV]

We had to practice for our comeback this year and today's our first day with the dancers to practice with. Also, the new thing is I have been given the responsibility as the DANCE LEADER as told by staff, so yeah let's hope for the best.

When I opened the door for room 09-G I saw Hyunjin (xD) bent down in front of the refrigerator, aaand me being me suddenly got the urge to spank the two healthy hemispheres in front of me so I did so but....

[Mia's POV]

I got my BuTt sLaPpEd on day one of my work like what did i do to get this, that made me boil my blood and I turned and yeeted the shit out of that man whose face seemed so blurry with my anger that I couldn't even recognize him.

Turns out that the man who spanked me was Lee know, like THE FUCKING LEE MINHO OF STRAY KIDS OMG... can you imagine and then the truck called 'reality' hit me and later I found myself bowed deep down to him apologizing for what I have done to him just so I that I do not get fired on the first day of my work at JYPE.

*Thank you so much for reading please feel free to comment*?

when do you want next part?? till then have a lee knaurw~

I love you guys <3