Part-2

[Minho's POV]

I spanked Hyunjin but got slapped back instead and then only my dumb eyes realized he was not I mean she was not Hyunjin but someone else.....sOmEOnE fEmaLE.....dang it! someone please let a truck hit me rn.

.

(the man was too stunt to speak)xD

.

When I was just taking in what has happened for last 5 minutes I heard the door open and saw Hyunjin enter, I mean like if only he had the correct timing for real life just as he has for the dance steps as well.

[Mia's POV]

I got up when I realized someone entering and guess who enter the chat no I mean room THE HWANG HYUNJIN (if only they could hear my inside screaming louder than any fire alarm in the damn world) NO control yourself Mia you need to practice with them control your 'stay hearteu'.

[Hyunjin's POV]

As I entered the room for dance practice I found Minho hyung holding his left cheek and a girl standing beside him both of them shocked as they saw me as if I look like some alien grandpa or what? So I asked what's going on? And heard hyung say "oh....I'll tell you later" and the girl asked me where the washroom was and sprang there after thanking me. 

(hyunjin probably)

Then only I got to know what happened and couldn't stop laughing my ass out

Then only I got to know what happened and couldn't stop laughing my ass out. Only stopped when ate few tissues and got warned to not tell anyone about this by hyung.

After few minutes, the girl arrived and I got a call from kkami's caretaker so I went outside to talk to him.

[Mia's POV]

I entered the room after having a 'self staff meeting' in the washroom and thankfully it no longer felt awkward. Hyunjin went to attend a call and I was again left with the BUTT HUNTER.

Suddenly, he signaled me to come near him so I did with my heart in my hand imagining the next thing that would happen to me is getting kicked out of JYPE for slapping an idol. But instead I heard him say "listen I am extremely sorry for what I did, it was not intended at all. I just mistook you as Hyunjin from back when I came. Again I am so sorry! Hope you don't mind me."

Mind you? Who would like imagine the most popular idol of the most popular band of the country saying sorry to you? Then just to sound like a normal person and not a clown I said "No no it's okay sir I understand. So, let's please forget this now."

*shy-shy-shy in twice*

[Minho's POV]

I loved how understanding she was so smiled and agreed but then I realized I got referred to as SIR like what do I look 78 or something? Again, just to sound normal I told her to call me by my name.

Then I took the company's phone and played the demo version of the song we have to practice on.

(Lucky those back-up dancers who listens to every masterpiece before it gets released :(   )

I just saw her jamming to it and smiling and moving her torso in waves. When it ended I asked her how it was and she said she liked the chorus part and the outro. Which made me feel a tiny bit prouder and that is strange cause I really am not the type to care about what other people think of our music.

Anyways, in the mean time other back-up dancers also arrived.

---

thanks to everyone who read it 

i love y'all *heart from arms*