Chapter 1 | Tired

Attention: Mentions of Mental Health

A/N's PoV...

It was an another day of a work, the group arrived in the dance practice room, they started warming up and danced.

(Still A/N's PoV)

--Starring Jungwon--

" Ok, let's take 5 " As Jungwon said Sunoo straightely goes to the couch and exhausted, all of them were. Jake was the only one noticed that Sunoo was really tired and lethargic obviously because he was panting heavily. His eyes were also down.

Jake comes and gently put his hand on Sunoo's shoulder and said " you okay? " As Jake asked Sunoo weakly nodded. Sunoo's hands were shaking or I'd rather say he was freeezing due to the coldness mixing with his sweat. Jake noticed that too.

" I think you should rest now " Jake said calmly, " Jungwon, can Sunoo take a rest? he looks sick " Jake asked Jungwon, and Jungwon looks at Sunoo worried. " Yes, but hyung can you guide Sunoo to the room? " Just imagine that enha' s dorm is also on hybe's building k?. Jake nods and said " come on sun ". Jake opened the door and his left hands are on Sunoo's waist sending Sunoo to shiver and trying to hide his smile I mean who wouldn't if it is The Jake.

In Sunoo's Mind

Fuck, don't smile, don't smile, don't effing smile.

As the two got in their dorm, " Sunoo-ssi go wash yourself and I'll go get your clothes ok? " Jake said but... " Hyung, go back practicing, don't worry I'm all good ", " No i have to take care of you till you sleep ". " Hyung, I'm all good, okay? " Are you sure? But you look sick Sunoo " Jake asked worried. " Yes hyung, I'm just tired " Sunoo said " Ok, I'm gonna go now, be careful ok?" Sunoo replied with a hum and with a yes tone.

⌛Time skip after practice⌛

Enhypen 0T6 already finished their practice, " I'll go take a bath first " Jungwon said as they got to their dorm. Heeseung was second and Jay was third and lastly Sunghoon. Niki was already asleep at the couch.

Jake, firstly goes to Sunoo's room and he saw him sleeping while hugging a panda bare " *giggles* cute! " Jake said and it woked up Sunoo " mm hyung y'all are here now? " Sunoo replied with a mumbly voice while wiping his eyes with his fingers and Jake smiled and nods " you okay now? " Jake asked. " Yes hwiyung " Sunoo replied like a baby and yet again, Jake giggles.

" Sunoo sleep back again. I'll just take a bath. " " Ok hyung. " Sunoo once again replied.

After Jake took a bath, he wore on some sweatshirt and sweatpants and directly goes on his bed and sleep...

____________________________________

Btw this are the roommate line up:

Heeseung and Sunghoon
Jay and Jake
Sunoo and Jungwon
Niki
(Niki is alone but he moved to Hs and Sh's room and sleep at the vacant bed because the two were always cuddling.)

____________________________________

He saw Jungwon was now cuddling with Jay. All of the members were asleep.

⌛01:45 A.M.⌛

Author's PoV

Jake woked up and goes to the bathroom. After he went to the bathroom, he now went to their room, but before he could enter their room, he heard someone's sobbing. He followed the poor sound and the sobs were coming from Sunoo's and Jungwon's room. He entered the room to find out who's sobbing and it was obviously Sunoo. Sunoo was facing backwards and doesn't notice Jake. Jake comes and backed hugged Sunoo holding his waists and said-

Sunoo's PoV

As soon as Jake hyung got out of the room, I went back to sleep...

I woke up with no signs of where are the members because the whole dorm was quiet. I felt alone and got attacked by anxiety again and I hear voices in my head I obviously cried, I cried quietly. I cried for a half an hour till now.

As I calmed down and still crying and sobbing, I felt my waist touched softly. I flinched and said " Why is our sunshine crying? " with a familiar voice using his deep tone and I turned around and it was-

Jake's PoV

I moved to Sunoo's bed and layed down holding his waists and said " Why is our sunshine crying? " He turned around "Jake hy-hyuhuhung " still sobbing and burying his face on my chest " my hands are now on his back caressing and patting his back gently and the other one is on his head. " It's alright I'm here now, calm down sunny "

As the time he calmed down, I looked at his face and asked him. " Why are you crying " he again started to cry "It's ok, tell me if you are ready " he calmed down again and I started caressing his cheeks to wipe off his tears. "It's okay, hyung is here! " He's still sobbing but no clues of tears. " I'm just tired hyung. " He buried his face in my chest again" I'm here now, don't worry. Go back to sleep, hyung will be here ok? " No response was given. I looked at his face and he was already at his dreamland. "

*Giggles softly* Cute. " I hugged him tightly and also came to my dreamland.

_____"PLEASE READ!!!"_____

So hi, about the um hahaha. About the date in the description that this had been published. I thought that i could make 2-3 chapters till the 15th day of May but i was really busy due to my schoolworks and I accidentally put 20s instead of 13 n' 15 cause I really thought that days were already in the 20s of May because this days, time flies so fast. I can't edit it, I don't know why but please understand it.

About the story thank you for reading it!!!