9

minah pov
as soon as i came out of the practise room, juyeon was standing there.

was he watching me...?

"h-here, i wanted to go inside to give you this but you seemed to be done.", he said, handed me a carton of chocolate milk after done putting the straw in. i took it from his hand, "oh, t-thank you, juyeon."

i took a sip of it and he walked with me back to the dorm. as we arrived in front of the door, i called his name out, "lee juyeon." he looked at me, "hmm?"

"thank you." i quickly undone my shoes and ran into my room.

-

"no!!!"

my eyes were widely opened as i breathed heavily, its that dream again.

i looked at nayeon who slept like a log, i wished i can sleep peacefully too. i tried to fall back into sleep but i ended up wasting a half-an-hour attempting to do so.

i got up from the bed and walked out of the room. i headed to the balcony and saw juyeon is there too. i widened my eyes, seeing him shockingly.

"what are you doing here?", he asked me.

i went to sit on the chair at the side, "i can't sleep. what about you?" i felt someone sat on the chair placed beside me, "me too." i turned my face to look at how close the distance between us.

i quickly moved my chair a bit away from him, "oh." i then looked at the dark sky with the half full moon and smiled. what a therapy to me.

"do you like half full moon?"

i shook my head, not looking at him. "then what kind of moon do you like?", he asked. "i don't like moon.", i replied. "what?"

i looked at the boy who got confused, "i like it better when the sky only filled with stars, and no moon."

"why?"

"oh why are you asking so many things juyeon?", i joked half-heartedly.

i looked at the sky and said, while trying hard to find a star. "i don't know, i just don't like how the moon always shines brighter than every star. it feels like the stars never get the chance to shine and get appreciated by people around. the stars went through so many hardships just to shine, but no one look at them, when there's a moon."

"but look."

i looked at him as he started to speak, "don't you think there's a reason for that? when the clouds covered the moon, you won't be able to see it, but the stars are still able to be seen. and we have meteor showers, instead of moon showers—"

"what the fuck is a moon shower?", i cut him off. "i don't know.", we laughed after that.

he spoke again after the atmosphere got quiet, "because the moon represents us. we are the main role of each of our life, and the stars are the people around us. when the moon is unable to shine, the stars around will fill its presence. like when we get tired, the people around us will cheer us up."

i looked at the sky that has a moon and a star from afar.

that's me and my sister.

-
juyeon pov
i looked at the girl who's sitting beside me and smiled, she's so pretty—

wait is that a tear rolled out of her eye? i wanted to wipe the tear off from her cheek with my finger but i didn't do it.

i looked away and spoke a while later, "can we be friends, minah?"

...

"why aren't you replying me?—", i looked at the girl who fell asleep in sitting position. oh god this is my first time seeing people sleeping in this position. i smiled weakly as i started to admire her side profile comfortably.

"do you know how pretty you are, minah? you reminded of a sunflower whenever i see your smile. you are as bright as a sunflower, i hope you know that.", i stood up and was about to leave when it's started to rain.

i looked at the sleeping figure. can i carry her to her bed? but wouldn't it be inappropriate?

the thunder can be heard soon and the rain got heavier. i carefully held her on my arms in bridal style without hesitation, and brought her into the room she shared with nayeon. i slowly placed her down on the mattress, and tucked her in bed.

i caressed her cheek, she's indeed, gorgeous.

i took a peek at my twin sister nayeon, you better not saw anything just now or else i will let changmin knows you like him.

i slowly closed the door room and went back into my room.

"i see, you like her hmm?"

i looked at the roommate who sat up on his bed with horror, "h-how the fuck—" he let out a chuckle, "of course you like her! she's so sweet, like how can you not—"

"you better shut up or else i will make you unexist in this world.", i spat out.

"r-roger that."

-

i flew to the school mart and bought a carton of chocolate milk, because she liked it when i gave her yesterday.

while i was on my way to pay it, i saw chanhee in the queue too. i quickly went to chanhee, "hee!" he jumped and looked at me, "oh gosh, you scared me! what's the matter juyo?"

i heard that she's in the same major as him.

"where are you heading to, after this?", i asked. "to eat???", he replied. "oh right...", it's lunchtime now, damn it.

after i paid for it, i went to search for her around the cafeteria. "where's she where's she...", i kept mumbling until i saw her figure, "oh there she is—"

she's with kevin moon.

my smile dropped, they are laughing at each other so brightly. does she likes him?

i walk passed their table and placed the milk near her lunchbox, since the two of them are back facing their table.

---